My stalker, my loverboy

I had just returned from the store and I was scrunched up on my sofa when I could feel someone's eyes burning into me. I went to check if there was anybody out there. But just then my mother called out and I had to go. 

"Dear, you forgot to get salt."

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry mom."

"Do you want to -"

"I know I must make up for this right. Alright I am going again."

"Oh that's so sweet of you."

"yeah yeah I know I know......."

I left the house not realizing its consequences.

It was quite late now. I had taken my bicycle to the store but when I got out I found it missing. It was my favorite as dad had gifted it to me last year and I could not help but sob and search for it. It wasn't that I had not locked but appears somebody probably lifted it away and ran away with it. I could still get a groggy feeling that someone's eyes are burning into me. However I kept searching and then realized that I had come into the street which leads you into the cemetery.

I didn't know but there was some force that was pulling me into the cemetery. I was feeling like as if I was being controlled like a remote-controlled robot. Suddenly I felt someone's large arms wrap around my waist and a chloroform dipped cloth plunged on my mouth.

And there was complete blackout.

 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I woke up to find myself in a scantily lightened room along with someone sitting across the bed where I was laid and I assume he is my kidnapper.

"Oh woke up baby. I guess we can have some fun right now." he started approaching the bed where I was laid. Well I could guess it from his moving shadow.

"Let's get you laid!"

"No, please stop! You can't be doing this."

"But if you are proved wrong then. "And within a split second there he was lying on top of me. great speed.

"No please no." Tears started trickling down my face. Sure he can't be doing this but if he does then?

"Awww don't cry strawberry shortcake. You should know that your Travis has a soft heart who at the moment does not want it to melt." saying so he allowed the lights to fall over his handsome face.

Travis had asked me out last month but I was quite broken then because daddy had suddenly backed out from us leaving me and my mom all alone in this world. Though I too felt the same for him, I had bluntly given him a 'no' for this but probably he was still not over it probably.

"Travis please, don't do th-" and his yummy lips were smashed onto mine and as you know about my feelings I kissed him back. He was surely happy about my reaction because he started deepening the kiss. Realizing that I had already melted, he started unbuttoning my shirt. We had broken the kiss now and I realized that I was only in my black lace thong underwear and black lace bra . 

"No Travis plea-"

"You love me don't you?"

"Travis "

"No Mia, I need to know the answer. Yes or no"

"Travis..."

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"YES"

I realized that I had just told him a yes. I started blushing like a pervert.

"Then what are we waiting for?"

Without another word he ripped off my bra and panty and pushed me onto the bed. He stripped off his clothes and I could see a more handsome Travis. He hovered over me and plunged his minty lips into mine. I spread my legs and wrapped them comfortably over his waist and his cock plunged into my entrance. We were involved in a kiss which might enter the Guinness Book of world records for the roughest and longest kiss. He roamed his hands over my body.

"curvy babe". He murmured into my ears and his hot breath earned him my moan. He went down and kissed my neck and nibbled on my ears and whispered how much he adored me.  I suddenly felt an instant rush of heat travel down my body and settle all around my groin area. He went down to suck on my nipples, one at a time, while the other hand was reaching down, feeling my hot wet pussy. He let one finger slide inside. God, that felt so good! I was really turning into a huge pervert now.

He got up. His beautiful cock was standing at attention with a glistening drop of cum on the tip. I bent down to lick it off and gently give him a kiss there. He let out a soft moan. He smelled and tasted so good.

The kisses were long, soft, deep and sensual, that made me warm all over, our tongues feeling each other. I kissed his whole face. Running my tongue around his ear and into it, tickling him, then down his neck, kissing and taking in the smell of my Travis. I worked my way down his chest to one nipple, nipping on it lightly, then to the other, teasing them. I slid down his belly, tasting every inch of him with my tongue along the way. Down, down I went, teasing him. He wants me to get there faster but I can't.  I love it smooth. My tongue finally reaches the tip of his hard, throbbing cock. I flick my tongue around the head then down the front till I reach his balls and lick one of them at a time while rolling the other one gently in my hand. I lick my way back to the head that is dripping now with pre cum and I lick and suck it off, running my tongue all around that beautiful head again before my lips wrap around it and I suck it into my hot, wet mouth, taking it deep into my throat as far as I can while my tongue wraps around it and I suck at the same time, always moving my tongue while sucking. He groaned and writhed and lifted his hips wanting me to take it all. 

I thrashed myself on the bed and started crying. I had failed my mom really badly. I had promised her that nothing else will be prior to my education. But no I had committed the same mistake which I had done 3 years ago. I could see him staring at me with guilt punch marked over his face though he did not know why I was like this broken and shattered. I was also getting the Stockholm syndrome because I just had sex with my kidnapper. 

But somewhere in my heart I felt that I had fuelled the love between me and Travis..............................

(to be continued)

********************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys

this is my first romance cum horror novel I hope you like it and let me know your feedback I will welcome bad comments along with the good ones but rather do encourage me .

vote fan and comment

warning : please do not touch it if you cannot bear the mature content ......................................