Was that a wolf!?!

(Harry’s POV)

Well, plane’s landed in basically nowhere. There in next to nothing but trees as far as I can see, which I mean isn’t all that bad…I do like my alone time, and the view is actually not a real bad scene. I guess it’s just the paranoid part of me thinking someone’s going to like, come out and kill me, thanks horror movies.

“Mum…Mum! Mum I’m hungry, how much longer?” I complain leaning forward with my seatbelt restraining me from my mother.

“Harry just sit back and relax, gosh, we probably won’t be there until half ten.” Gemma said pulling me back. I give a look to her before glancing at the glowing green digital clock at the front of the car. It’s 9:29…great, another hour.

I slouch in the seat and stare out the window. I see trees and trees and…oh look!...trees!

“Oh Harry, it’s going to be fun, just give it a chance,” my mum says giving me a spoon and a container of canned fruit. Oranges, my favorite, “Just give it a chance, for me? Would you do that baby?”

I nod opening the oranges and placing the spoon in. I turn my glance back out the window as I eat. I can do this for mum, not for anyone else, just mum. She’d do anything for me, so, I can at least grin and bear it. It’s only a holiday.

I look down to see the container is almost empty so I spoon up the last bit and place the spoon in my mouth. Leaving it there I hand the empty plastic cup to my mum and sit back sucking on the spoon looking at a small grass field out the window.

Suddenly I feel Gemma’s nose pressed against the top of my ear and her hot breath as she whispers. “Don’t worry Harry, you got that girl there…you’ll be busy the whole time…”

“Gemma! Shut your mouth!” I yell letting the spoon fly out of my mouth as I turn to her mischievous face.

“Harry!” My parents snap in perfect union.

I don’t feel like arguing right now. I just purse my lips, cross my arms, and pout silently, avoiding any glance I get. What time is it!?! 10:12…ugh!

Oh and look! More trees! I have never seen so many that it feels like there is nothi-  “Woah! Woah! Woah! Did you see that!”

My impulsive outburst made my family jump; It made my dad jerk the wheel. “Harry what is it?!?” my mum shrieked as my dad focused on getting the car stable.

“It was this huge dog! Like it was hu- It was a wolf mum! A wolf! On the side of the road there was a breathing, living, wild wolf!!!!”

“Harry I you sure? It coul-”

“It was a wolf Gem!” I snap one last time.

Looks like I won’t be bored the whole time here, I’ll be dead before I even get the chance.