I don't wanna go.

(Harry’s POV)

“Mum I don’t wanna go.” I say extra winey to show just how much I don’t want to go.

I reeaallly don’t want to fly to basically nowhere. I mean it is nowhere near society. The nearest town is like, I don’t know, like, to drive it’s like a ½ hour drive. The closest neighbor is across these thick, animal infested woods.

I watch my parents ignore me as we pull into the airport parking lot. I sigh extra loudly in order to show displease and to get some form of reaction from my parents. Nothing. I’ve known for a while that this is useless battle that I can’t win, a battle I’ve helplessly been fighting for the past couple of months.

We finally find a place to park. My parents and I sit awkwardly in the car until my mum turn around to look at me with her puppy dog face.

“Now, Harry…This is a fantastic house, with a cute little town where everyone’s friendly. Plus you’ll get the pick of any room in the house, that, I may remind you, we only have for the summer. It’s a HUGE place too, so you can avoid my, your dad, and your sister ALL you want WHENEVER you want, yeah?”

I force the cheekiest smile I can and get out of the car to get my things. Gemma follows next, and after a couple of second my parents follow and we head down to the airport.

As we all sit in our seats of the plane, I fiddle around my fingers and stare out the window. I jump to find my mum’s hand on me and a massive smile on her face.

“What is it mum?”

“I’ve just remembered, the lady we’re renting the house from….she told me there’s a nice little girl that lives real close by. She’s about; I think she said like 9 years ol-”

“I’m eleven, mum!” I snap, getting a little peeved.

“Yes I know, BUT she’s apparently overly smart for her age, you won’t be able to tell the difference!”

“K mum…” I leave it at that, I don’t want to hurt her. I know this trip means a lot to her and dad. It’s just we’ve never done anything like this before. And she expects me to make a friend out of some random girl. No.

My mum goes back to her seat and Gemma fills the seat next to me and smiles at me.

“Gemma, go away!”

“I can’t this is my seat.” She says doing that smile that she knows I hate, “So, Harry…Mum’s already planning your summer romance…”

I give her the look and she just smirks, I hate that.

“Better bring this girl flowers, we’re already planning the wedding.”

“Sure Gemma. Whatever. I haven’t even met her and I hate her with a passion, there is no way we’d be together…Or even have remotely anything in common! I think you better cancel those plans of yours!”

She giggles annoyingly and puts on her headphones. “You never know Har…” She closes her eyes and begins to quietly hum the wedding march.

I roll my eyes and lightly rub the soft armrest of the seat as I look out the window. I look at the last bit of civilization as the plane lifts away on a long flight to torture.