Help Chapter 1

A/N This is just a short story so i'm not gonna get that into detail. I'm just gonna start at the begging of the hunger games none of the reaping ok? Kthxbai.

The pedestal rose higher until i could make out sunlight. 23 other players surrounded me. I looked to my left there stood BajanCanadian. He glanced my way smirking as if knowing he was going to kill me first.He was cute,hazel eyes,brown hair. He had on a black and red checkered shirt,unbuttoned, under he had a white shirt with a golden dog tag.

45...

I looked to my left there stood MunchingBrotato, he looked just as nervous as I probably did. He was mumbling something...but I couldn't make it out. He had dark brown hair,and brown eyes covered by big round glasses. He ,as well as the Canadian, had a black and red checkered shirt but he had it buttoned up. Checkered shirts must be popular nowadays because I was wearing one as well.

25...

I looked at the cornucopia standing in front of me. Scanning for the weapon i was actually good at. There Fredrick the axe, a.k.a an iron axe. Suitable.

15...

I looked around me at the map. Surrounding me was a forest but if I looked over all the oak trees I could make out some old buildings knocked over.

5..

Rose, concentrate on the Fredrick concentrate..

3...2...1..

(I'm gonna go third person now ok?)

Rose ran off the pedestal running up to the cornucopia. She quickly grabbed Fredrick, a lingerie chest plate, and then a few uncooked fish. She saw that the Canadian had a stone sword off spawn and already had slain a girl with blonde hair. She was laying on the ground unmoving with blood dripping from her chest. Before she could react,she saw the Canadian taking a swing for her but she ducked,tripped him over, and then proceeded to run away into the forest surrounding the center.

Rose's POV

I was running as fast as I could. Thank Notch the Canadian didn't hit me once. I ran, and ran, and ran. I took a look behind me and saw that I was far from spawn, good. I slowed my pace to a steady walk and nibbled on my uncooked fish. I saw a bridge, and crossed it. Across the bridge was a lush forest. I walked inside it cautiously, having my back facing the rest of the forest and my eyes back on the bridge. We were back to back when I bumped into a boy. I landed on my bottom on the grass. He did as well. His ign (in game name) was SkytheKidRS. I studied the boy for it seemed he was studying me as well, he had dark brown hair, bangs and I could see a rattail in the back. He had dark sunglasses so I couldn't see his eyes, or if he even had eyes, you never know nowadays. He had some sort of armored skin but what drew my attention was his amulet, it was budder, but in the center was a glowing crystal. Curious.
"Um hi there..hipster_ruler?" He said to me. Hipster_ruler was my ign.
"Uh hi there SkytheKidRS." I replied while pulling myself up and offering my hand to help him up which he willingly took.
"New to the games?" I asked.
"Nah,I do this every now and then but I rarely team. Are we a team by the way? You're not killing me with Fredrick."
"I guess. So your familiar with Jerome's nicknames?" I said starting to walk with him running after me.
"Yea,we're close friends, and if I call the axe anything else he'll kill me."
I laughed.
"Yea he'll do that." I replied.
"What's your actual name by the way? I'm guessing you don't want me to call you hipster_ruler throughout the games."
"Um call me Rose. What do you want me to call you?"
"Sky's the name."
I chuckled.
"So you're that blue thing up there?" I said pointing upwards.
"Pretty much.."
At this point, I heard the snap of a twig.
Sky took out his stone sword. I looked back at him a did a thumbs up at his weapon of choice. I directed my attention back at the trees and
then when out the woods, stepped the BajanCanadian. Before I could react he ran forward and tackled Sky to the ground.