Chapter 8

A/N I DON'T NEED YOU GUYS TO COMMENT ABOUT THE SONG THING ANYMORE :D

I decided to just do it...so, song for this chapter: The One That Got Away by Katy Perry or Cry Me a River by Justin Timberlake IT FELT RIGHT OK?!

Mitch's POV

Rose was balling her eyes out. Who knows why? Oh I bet Adam does. He IS the one that did this to her. I told him to stay away from her but not just to abandon her. AND me. I still am his friend. I still couldn't belive it.

Ash and Jerome also became a couple in other news... {Yer welcome Woofreo :D}still quite didn't set a finger on how that happened. They were in an intense "conversation" on the other side of the room.

It was as if Jerome didn't even care that one of his bestfriends was crying just on the other side of the room. He hasn't looked over once. That's also part of the reason she's crying. I'm basically the only one comforting her. Which sucks butt.

Jerome's POV

I was so happy I was finally with Ash. Truth is, I had a crush on her ever since she spawned next to me by the corn. Too bad we were in the middle of the games, and we both we going to probably die. I never really intended for this to happen actually.

I was still in love with Rose even though we already broke up, but then the Games happened and we separated, I found Ash, and I guess my feelings changed. I was taking a break when I heard Rose's scream.

{A/N The rest of the story might not be as fancy because I'm on mobile right now :P}

Rose's PO

5 minutes earlier..

I had left the building for a breather. I then decided to take a walk. I still couldn't believe it. I kicked a pebble and then I felt a giant burning sensation in my chest. I was launched backwards, I was screaming, and I had no idea why.

I saw Jerome,Mitch, and Ash out of the corner of my eye,running frantically towards me. I smiled, realizing that they cared. That someone else in my life knew what was going on. The last thing I saw was Mitch crying as he picked me and ran and ran.

Mitch's POV

{sorry for the changes of POV}

I was crying as I ran to some random building with Rose in my hands. She was sprawled out in an awkward position in my hands. I kicked open the door, and placed her down on a pile of leaves on the ground. Jerome ran in,

"Is she ok?" he asked bewildered.

"Not sure,"

She had to be ok, SHE HAD TO. I needed her before I died in this crazy game. This was the first serious crush I've ever had. I didn't care if she felt the same or not. I needed her in my life and that was final.

Next thing I knew, her eyes fluttered open. Only for mine to be shut closed to the sound of an explosion.

A/N sorry it took so long. :/ I fell asleep on this like 2 weeks ago and then kept reminding myself to continue but forgot. Then Christmas came, MERRY CHRISTMAS! Then New Years came, HAPPY NEW YEARS!So I've been bust busy. Also how do you like the new layout? The song recommendations? Comment below! I'm also going to be starting a new FanFiction soon...CONTEST COMING FOR IT SOON! :D Also,picture of Ash on the side! 

See you later my bb's :*

~Rose