Chapter 4

Rose's POV

I woke up bright and early. I looked around expecting to be back in my normal home, but sadly I wasn't. Sky was still sprawled on the floor and Mitch was nowhere to be seen. I got up and put on my armor. I walked out the door to see Mitch asleep on the porch of the house fully armor with weapon in hand. I was surprised he wasn't dead and how he could've slept like that. I shook him a little but he wouldn't wake up to that. So I went out to find a chicken. When I found one I captured it in hand and walked back to the cabin. Mitch was still asleep on the porch. I quietly walked up to him and put the chickens mouth up to his ear and squeezed the stomach.The chicken let out a loud cluck right in his ear, and he snapped his head back swinging his sword groggily. He cut my shirt a little but besides that I was fine. I was wide awake by now.
"Why'd you do that?" He asked.
" I tried to shake you and you didn't wake up to this was the result." I said holding up the chicken which then jumped off my hand and ran away. Right as it did the not so familiar sound of the creeper came. And I knew someone else had died. I instantly thought of Jerome, and a tear slid down my cheek. I quickly wiped it off before Mitch could notice.
"I'm gonna go wake up Sky.." Mitch said.
"Um ok I'll come with."
Mitch stepped inside and walked over to Sky. STILL SPRAWLED ON THE FLOOR. Mitch then crouched down to his face and yelled in his ear,
"THE SQUIDS STOLE THE BUDDER SKY THEY STOLE ALL OF IT!"
He then opened his eyes and stood up quickly and asked,
"Squids? SHOW YOURSELVES YOU MORTALS."
I chuckled,
"There are no squids now put on your armor we're going hunting."
I stepped outside to see two eyes staring back at me. I gripped onto Fredrick and ran towards the figure. It was the bacca. The one and only bacca in this hunger games. It was Jerome.

A/N I'm stopping there don't judge. My fingers are getting tired from typing. I'm gonna post another chapter later. Please give me any suggestions in the comments and feedback. Really helps out. Thanks! <3