Chapter 12

A/N Sorry this took so long.. forgive me? <3 There's just been finals, and drama, and well break ups..BUT YEA. STUFF HAPPENED. So hope you guys like this <3

Song for this chapter: A Kiss With a Fist by Florence + The Machine; I literally just got this song from tumblr in #PadLock DON'T SEARCH IT UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR LIFE TO BE RUINED. Also if you wanna follow me on tumblr my URL is PandaEatingWaffle ;)

~Rose's POV~

3 minutes before the kiss

I enjoyed just sitting next to him. Listening to the morning sounds. The rib-bits of frogs, the trickle of the streams, it was..peaceful. I could feel his breath on me. We were silent. But it wasn't awkward,it was just,well, nice. He looked, handsome. Just looking over the scenery.. what? What in the world am I saying? He's your best friend Rose..you can't say that about him. He looked over at me a gazed into my eyes..oh my heart melted. What? Get ahold of yourself Rosie..next thing I knew I leaned in and kissed him smack on the lips. What am I doing?!

After ya know the kiss and stuff

~Jerome's POV~

After about 2 minutes of us just sitting there, I finally let go. The expression on her face, well, it was a mix of happy, confused, and angry. Why would she be angry?Hmm, maybe she doesn't like me that way? Heat rose to my cheeks. I then heard a sniffle to our left. I turned around, panicked, to see who it was. It was Mitch, with a tear sliding down his cheek.

"The hell Jerome? You know how I feel about her!" Mitch yelled at me. 

He then turned on his heels and sprinted away. I got up quickly and ran after him. Sure, Rose was my friend and I've known her for a long time, but I've known Mitch longer. And I needed to explain things to him. But out of the corner of my eye when I was running towards Mitch, I saw Adam already comforting a crying Rose, she doesn't deserve all of this. Oh if there wasn't a love triangle while we're surviving.

~Rose's POV~

Sorry about all the POV changes, I wanted to stop the chapter there, but you guys have been waiting a while for this. :p.

I was crushing my knees into my chest. All while sobbing and tearing up. Why'd I do that!? I don't like Jerome that way! If anything, there's a love triangle between me,Adam,and Mitch. But no, I just had to kiss Jerome. All of the sudden I hear a crunching of leaves heading towards me. I looked up, it was Adam. He sat down and gave me a bear hug. I cried into his chest as he held me tighten. He whispered into my ear, "Hey, everything's going to be OK, we're going to get out of this weird friend, love, whatever the hell this is, and get out."

I sniffled, "What do you mean get out? We're already out the arena, where do we need to get out of now?"He had a worried look on his face as I looked up into his eyes. "That's why I first headed over here, I need to tell you all the truth.C'mon let's get everyone else." He stood up and he held out his hand to help me up. I gradually accepted, and we walked together to Jerome and Mitch.

Is this short? I feel like it is, but I wanna leave it on sort of a cliffhanger. Hmmm. I wanna play MineCraft with some of you guys...put your IGN's below! :) None will probably comment..but try pwease.. :)

Kisses from Auntie Rosie! :*

~Rose