Chapter 3

Mitch's POV

As I led Adam and Rose through the forest, I couldn't stop thinking about Rose. I mean she was beautiful, with her auburn long hair, hazel eyes, her smile. Not to mention she was wearing a checkered shirt as well. Those are all the rage this days seems like it. She had a red checkered shirt with brown shorts, and brown boots with bows. I shouldn't be thinking like this, I mean she DID try to kill me. But for some reason, I liked how gory she was. I directed my mind away from Rose to guiding them both to the cabin. We continued walked and by the time we saw the cabin, it was already sunset. I led them to the front door and when I opened it, I saw AntVenom looking inside the chest, he had an iron sword, perfect kill. I quickly bashed him a few times before he took his face out the chest and tried to hit me,but I dodged and finished the kill. I took the loot and led Adam and Rose back inside. It was a cozy cabin big enough for all three of us. There were 2 chests, 2 beds, bookcases, a crafting table, a furnace, and torches here and there. We could've camped there if we wanted to but we still all needed more armor. All I had was a budder hat and leather shoes. I split up the loot with Rose and Adam. Adam got most of the food, Rose got most of the armor, and I got the iron sword since I was the once that killed Ant. I left Adam and Rose inside the cabin because I just wanted to be alone for a while to sort out my thought and to see which tributes had passed away. I walked out the door and sat down on the stairs that led inside the cabin. I could hear zombies groaning from far away, but I couldn't see any mobs so far. I looked up at the stars and then the fallen tributes faces came up. I needed to see if anyone in Team Crafted had died more specifically Jerome. The blonde girl that I killed came up first, then ihasCupquake, and AntVenom that I also killed. Thank god Jerome or anyone else was there. Mostly Youtubers were in today's games. It was like a tournament. Me and Jerome were supposed to stick together but we didn't even spawn next to each other I just spawned next to the Captain and Rose. I sighed and got up and walked inside the cabin.

Rose's POV

I sat on the bed trying to get some sleep. Mitch was still outside. I didn't want to go out to see how many people have died. I didn't want to know how many faces weren't going to be see again. Well, until today's game was over at least. Sky wanted to talk strategy with me. We both agreed that if we came across anyone in Team Crafted we would see if they wanted to team and if they didn't we would leave them alone unless we came across them again. If we found anyone that wasn't in TC we would kill them if they attacked. I couldn't stop thinking if maybe Jerome was dead. I mean, sure, we didn't talk before the games but he was my friend. I also wanted to know why he never told me about TC or Sky and Mitch. Why he always kept it a secret from me. I've known him all my life and he's never told me about them. Not even when we dated a little in high school. Not even..wait where am I going with this? Ugh, I turned around bumping my head into Sky's.
"Owww" I said out loud. Sky didn't even react. I pushed him off the bed and he just fell off snoring. How could he sleep so soundly when were in the middle of the games? I turned back around and closed my eyes. I heard the door swing back open. I quickly open my eyes again and jumped onto my feet grabbing Fredrick while doing this, and put Fredrick onto the throat of the intruder. Alas, it was only Mitch.
"Don't try and kill me again biggums." he said nervously.
I laughed and set Fredrick down next to bed again.
"Sorry about that..I thought you were a killer or something."
"I could've been, but I just wasn't. Since your so giddy and obviously not tired unlike Sky over here,"
He kicked his leg to show how tire he was.
"Do you wanna go patrol the border?" He asked.
"Um no thanks, I'm just always on my feet in the games, aren't you." I replied.
"Usually just not at night. Usually people go hiding so they don't get killed by mobs."
"You got a point there Canadian."
He chuckled.
"Just call me Mitch. Ok?"
"Fine." I huffed. Slipping back into bed.
"Good night by the way. Oh and your taking first watch no complaining."
"Fine." I closed my eyes and before I fell fast asleep I head him whisper,
"Good night baby girl, good night."