x

"this is bullshit," the ebony-haired man grumbled huskily as the wheezing coughs of broken ventilation systems and mold-caked piping bled into his blackened lungs. dan chuckled dryly as he glanced behind him at the azure luminosity of the dark-haired man's irises. he rested his wrists against the frosted metal tile that surrounded the two in the condensed ventilation shaft. "everything's bullshit," he grinned, beginning to crawl across the iced metal that burned into his gradually-numbing fingertips. "is that your own life motto or just a quote from your favorite childhood teacher?" phil smirked as he continued to crawl with the lone view of the brunette's ass.

"how'd you get into this shit?" the ebony-haired man inquired as he heard a uninterested sigh from the gravelly brunette. "you know, 'the shooting people in the head from two cities over' shit," he grinned, earning a wry chuckle as dan's bruised lips parted reluctantly. "my parents," he muttered as the blood-tinged irises of the azure-eyed man rolled. "that's it? you get a pair of assholes and decide to go on a murder spree?"

the cocoa-haired man ceased his fatigue-laced crawling as his violet fingertips quivered, his bloodshot irises and sleep deprived lips trembling. "they were shot," he growled, not bothering to meet the apologetically-anguished eyes of the raven-haired man. "i'm sorry," he mumbled, the sounds of their quieted voices and wheezing metal filling the troubling silence. the brunette huffed, "what about you and your muscle power shit? i assumed that would've caused some problems when you were in your prepubescent teen years, living solely off hot pockets and trying not to break any garbage-grabbed computer sets."

phil chuckled weakly, "you caught me. it was kinda fun, weird and completely fucked up, but fun, to test out my strength when i was younger. jumping off shit and being burned alive-"

"sounds fun," the brunette huskily interrupted, earning an eye roll from the dark-haired man as he darkly continued. "but then you start to wonder how much you're feeling emotionally if you've never even felt a paper cut. wonder how much you're missing out on," he trailed off dismally, shivering as the ghostly oxygen left his lilac lips. "but no matter how good happiness evidently feels, none of you guys can tear out a microwave and throw it a hundred feet," he forced a chuckle, trying his best to churn a sparkle in his azure irises to falsify his friendly disposition.

"sounds like you can feel depression," dan mumbled; before stopping abruptly once again, much to the ebony-haired man's mix of annoyance and slyness as he rammed against the brunette's ass. "how about fun?" he grinned murderously, glancing over his  defined shoulder before the raven-haired man had a chance to protest. a bloodthirsty smirk tempted to peak at the azure-eyed man's violet lips; "what kind?"

"the 'putting bullets in asshat's heads' kind of fun, including ligouri's," the hazy-eyes brunette grinned as he skimmed his tongue over his chapped lips; gesturing to the bored commotion of depressed guards and deranged killers transpiring under the mold-coated ventilation piping. "because he happens to be in cell block c, which happens to be right below us," he grinned, earning a smirk from the dark-haired man behind him.

"keep talkin."