Why are you here?

Brittany's POV:

I woke up mentally remembering I had a one on one private session at work. I looked to my phone and squinted at the light, it was 12:07pm I had the session at 1 so I quickly wiggled out of Santana's embrace to get myself ready. I left a note beside her saying 'I have gone to work be back at 4, there is food in the fridge if you're hungry and aspirin in the cabinet in the bathroom, also there is a spare key in the kitchen' I didn't want to wake her. I figured she wouldn't be up for a while so I thought I should let her rest, my head was hurting from the hangover; maybe it wasn't a good idea drinking that much last night. I left the apartment locking the door behind me.

Santana's POV:

When I woke up Brittany was gone, I looked to the left, then to my right just to make sure. I saw a note on the pillow, It was cute her leaving a note by my side. When I checked the time on the TV it was 3:23pm, I rolled out of bed, freshened up and strolled to the kitchen to grab some food. I know I haven't been here long but I kinda feel like this is where I am meant to be. My thoughts were washed away when I heard a hard knock on the door. I grabbed the key on the kitchen counter and headed to the door.

I opened the door to a guy standing there, he looked surprised to see me open the door, he glared at me before asking;

"Is Brittany in?" His tone was forceful but not angry. He gave me a bad vibe.
"Who's asking?" I eyed him suspiciously.
"Dave, I'm her..Her...BoyFriend" Dave...Dave.. where have I heard that name...Then it hit me, Brittany, she told me about him. He is the one who put her in hospital.
"Well, I know for a fact that is a lie and I think it is best you leave" I demanded pushing the door closed. Before It closed he stopped it and came in shouting Brittany's name.
"Are you crazy?? She isn't in" He turned to me, his face full of fury.
"Where is she?" I looked at him like he was stupid.
"Like I would tell you" He huffed walking toward the door.
"I will be back, Tell her I stopped by, Tell her we need to talk" With that he shut the door.

I was looking for my phone for about 10 Minutes, I needed to call Brittany or something. I was rushing around when there was another knock at the door. I was hesitant at first but opened it, I was shocked to see Rachel, she looked worried.
"What are you doing here Rachel?" I asked.
"I was looking to see if Brittany was home, I need to ask her if shes heard from someone recently" She was trembling over her words a bit, that's how I knew she was referring to Dave.
"Are you talking about Dave?" I asked as she walked past me. She froze in her spot then spun around.
"She told you about him?" She sounded shocked.
"Yeah, why?"
"It's just normally she doesn't tell anyone because shes embarrassed about what happened. But she must trust you a lot" I felt special that she trusted me enough to tell me, I didn't reply to her statement instead I said.
"I don't know if Brittany has seen him, she left for work before I woke up. But he came here around 15 Minutes ago you just missed him. He was a bit frustrated she wasn't in and said he would be back later because they needed to talk?" Rachel frowned at me like I had done something wrong.
"Why didn't you tell anyone?! Did you ring her?! Did you-" I cute her off by asking my own question.
"Wait; hold up dwarf, how did you know he was in town?" She looked at me for a second, obviously annoyed by my use of words.
"I saw him in Starbucks earlier today" Before the conversation could continue Brittany Walked in.

"Saw who in Starbucks Rach?" Brittany asked looking at Rachel for her to answer. When Rachel just stared at her she looked at me for an answer.

Brittany's POV:

I turned to Santana who was opening and closing her mouth. I raised my eyebrows as if to say go on. She gulped took a deep breath and said.