Like Old Times

Brittany's POV:

Sam, Santana and I were on our way to the club. We were meeting Rachel Kurt and Blaine, Blaine wanted to meet Sam as they hadn't been introduced yet, The morning was slow, we all woke up late at like 2pm. We decided to just stay in until later tonight, watched movies like: Pixels, The conjuring 2 and Rise of the guardians; Obviously the last movie was my choice.

We got to the club around 10pm, we saw Rachel and the others at the bar. I was wearing a short black skirt with a tank top, while Santana was wearing jeans and a plain red T-Shirt. Sam was wearing quite tight jeans with a tight t-shirt.

"HEY GUYS" Rachel shouted waving us over, I could only just make out what she was saying the music was so loud.

"Hey, I ordered you drinks" There were 3 shots on the counter she was pointing too. We drank them down and everyone started talking to each other.

little while later (Everyone's a little Tipsy)

"OMG SAN I LOVE THIS SONG, COME DANCE WITH ME" We were sitting in a booth drinking and laughing when one of Nicki Minaj's songs started playing.

"Okay lets go" I dragged her as soon as I heard her answer.

We started dancing, we started off back to back grinding into each other in sync, we started getting lower and lower then coming back up again. As it started to get faster I noticed she was finding it hard to keep up. I mean it was understandable she was a singer not a dancer.

"Hey San, You can sit down if you want, I can dance by my self" I whispered into her ear. She nodded panting and went to sit down, I saw her sit next to Rachel, I started dancing by myself, it didn't look awkward or weird because everyone else was doing the same mostly.

Sam's POV:

I saw Santana and Brittany dancing and I immediately thought back to old times in high school. Brittany was always the best dancer out of the whole Glee club, but damn has she got better.

Santana came back to the booth and sat with Rachel. She was out of breathe, if I can remember properly Brittany could probably go through a total of 5 songs and be okay for stamina. It had been 3 so she should be up for more.

"She goes fast right? You mind if I go dance with her? Like old times" I didn't actually wait for her response, I was already half way to Brittany.

I grabbed her waist and started moving with her. She was startled and spun around.

"Omg Sam, you scared me" She slurred. I laughed and leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"Sorry, wanted to re-enact  our high school times, do you remember?" I asked, she pushed me away a bit my hands still on her waist.

"Uh, yeah, at Puck's end of year party?" She said, I nodded frantically.

"That was so fun, that's when I realised it was so hard to keep up with you, and how fit you were, as in fitness, not saying you aren't totally hot though, you are, beautiful really" She giggled, And shook her head.

"You're so drunk Sam" She laughed looking around.

"What ever dance with me" She looked at me and jumped with excitement when she heard another song she loved.

"Okay only one then ill find Santana" To be honest I don't think she does need to find Santana I think she was just reminding me that she had a girl friend.