Basketball

Jaden POV

I was hanging out with Mateo and Moises playing basketball while willow and one of her good friends Shaela was Watching us and talking. I've had a crush on Shaela for a long time now. and I don't know when I'm planning on asking her out but I am.

" Jaden! Jaden! c'mon man!" I got back into reality and looked at my friend Moises. They were all the way across the court and I was at the court standing near Shaela.

"sorry man got distracted." I told him.

"Yeah we know you looking at Shaela there." Mateo patched in.

"Ask her out already man." Moises said.

"I will but I want it to be special" I said.

"okay bro but someone might just beat you to it" Mateo said pointing in the direction where Shaela was.

I turned around and seen Shaela talking to another boy. He was .... decent looking I guess. But he seems to make Shaela happy he was flirting and everything with her.

I got jealous.

"whatever c'mon we are gonna play ball" I said.

we are playing and I was running but I'm going to pretend to trip and fall.

"aah" I fell and hit the ground not so hard.

" Oh my gosh Jaden are you okay." Shaela said running over to me.

"Yeah but I fell pretty bad" I told her

"aww poor boy " Shaela said. I like how she cares so much.

When she wasn't looking I looked over to the guy and mouthed

" She's Mine" and smirked once I saw him walking away with a pissed off face.