Please Dont Go

Jaden POV

I'm here at the cemetery with flowers in my hand. Looking at my most loved ones 6 feet under. I'll never forget the day they left and God spoke to me.

##FlashBack##

I'm sitting here at the strip club, really drunk, with my friends Moises And Mateo. I have a wife her name is Y/N and she is pregnant with a Baby boy. I know, I know I'm not supposed to be at a strip club I'm supposed to be helping Y/N but she is so annoying and Moody I need a break.

I'm soon getting a lap dance by this one thick girl and trust me she was working it good. I know I'm not supposed to do this but it feels good and I'm drunk.

then I get a call from Y/N

Jaden- he-hello

Y/N - Jaden are you drunk please come home it feels like something bad is gonna happen to me.

Jaden- Y/N s-stop being a sca-ary bitch and su-cck it up.

Y/N - jaden why are you being so mean! just please come home now I miss you and my feet hurts and I'm scared.

Jaden- Y/N JUST GO LAY DOWN AND SLEEP YOU ALWAYS ACTING LIKE A MOODY BITCH ALL THE TIME. FUCK YOU AND LET ME BE.

then I hung up.

I know that was a little harsh but I wanna have some fun. she keep thinking somebody watching her when there aint no damn body.

3 hours later.

it's 1 AM and I'm still at the club then I get a call from Y/N mom.

I answered trying to act my best.

Jaden- hello

Y/N-  *crying* jaden go to the hospital now something happened to Y/N .

I instantly made my way to my car. It could be a good thing maybe the baby is being born and Y/N mom is crying tears of joy.

Jaden- what happend

Y/N- she's been shot.

Then all of sudden my world came crashing down . I hung up the phone and I was speeding to the hospital.

when I got there I ran to the desk.

Jaden- Y/N  Y/L/N  please what happend to her is she okay.

I was crying of course someone hurt my wife and my baby.

Desk Lady- room 735

I ran to the room and saw her sleeping she looked lifeless

I opened the door and ran towards her .

Jaden- Y/N PLEASE wake up baby I'm sorry I wasn't there when you asked me to come I'm sorry I yelled at you just please wake up. Doctor is she gonna be okay.

Doctor- im sorry but her heart rate is really low and she might not make it .

I started crying harder.

Jaden- who shot her and where did the bullets go.

Doctor- the person ran away before we could get him. Y/N was mumbling saying 'I knew someone was Watching me' when we found her on the floor In her house. She got shot on her shoulder, beside her chest, and threw her stomach. I'm sorry but the bullet hit baby and now the baby boy died. I'm sorry but say your last words.

then the doctor walked out the room.

I started crying harder than ever. It was my fault she told me somebody was Watching her and I didn't believe it. It was my fault that I went to the club when I wasn't supposed to. It's all my fault.

suddenly I felt a hand touch me. it was very cold.

Y/N- it's going to be okay Jaden.

I looked up and saw my wife weakly smiling at me.

Jaden- oh baby I'm so so so sorry I didn't believe you I'm sorry for everything I did. I'm so glad you are awake I love you so much baby  don't scare me anymore ever. I love you.

Y/N- I love you too baby but I can't stay I'm growing weaker and my time is coming up. when I got shot I heard our baby running away from me giggling and I think God and our baby boy- Khalil, want me to be with them now.

Jaden- but baby you can't leave me I need you I'm nothing without you I'm sorry for what I did to you I won't yell at you ever again I promise just don't leave. and our baby boy I like the name Khalil so that will be his name just please stay with me.

Y/N - I'm sorry but I have to go and I forgive you for the yelling just don't beat yourself up about it okay. I just want you to know that I love you so much and think of all the good things we've done with each other. and make my funeral nice I don't want my family to be crying and sad.

I chuckled at the funeral part. she always did want things to be happy.

Y/N - and me and Khalil will be watching over you we are your guardian angels. We both love you and I want you to live your life to the fullest please do it for Me.

Jaden- I'll always love you just don't leave me please-

Y/N- I love you Jaden Christopher Srye Smith.

Then she closed her beautiful eyes and he cold hand wasn't holding mine anymore. the beeping monitor went to a straight line. then the doctors came in and covered her face with a sheet.

I felt horrible and alone and sad. But most of all I'm mad.

Mad that the robber hurt my wife and baby. Mad that he got away. Mad that the doctors couldn't help her more. Mad that Y/N left me. Most importantly Mad that I wasn't there when I was supposed to be.

But what I'm not mad about is that I know she is watching Me, listening to me, and will always be there. She is in good hands with my son Khalil. I will talk to her every night or when I have something to say. I'm happy Y/N and Khalil are with God watching over me.

I whispered

"Please take care of them God. I Love You."

I swear I heard him say

"I will"

--------------------------------------

sad right . I'm was literally crying when I wrote this.

I don't even know what to say.

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL

~D'oni