Father- Son Moment.

Jaden POV.

I'm here playing with my 6 year old son Khalil. I'm teaching him how to be better at football since it is mine and his favorite sport.

Khalil-Dad I'm tired can we please take a rest

Me- sure son I'm sure your mom has made some delicious lemonade.

My son and I ran inside to go get some lemonade. Y/N. makes the best lemonade.

Khalil- mommy where is the lemonade.

Me- yeah where's the lemonade babe.

Y/N- hold your horses let me get it out of the fridge.

Y/N went to go get the lemonade out the fridge and poured some in to cups.

Y/N- There. now im going to my friends house and I want both of you to behave and Jaden keep the house clean.

Khalil- okay mommy

Me- You tell me to keep the house clean all the time. The house is always clean when you come back.

Y/N - remember last time when I left you two alone the house was a total wreck!! there was even peanut butter footsteps on the ceiling.

I remember that time I was trying to get my watch from Khalil then we ended up having too much fun.

Me- okay I will keep the house clean.

Y/N- thankyou baby. Bye Khalil.

Y/N gave Khalil a kiss and was about to walk out till I said something.

Me- Where's my kiss.

Y/N- If I give one person something I got to give the other .

she kissed me goodbye and left.

Now back to Father and Son.

Khalil- Daddy can I ask you a question.

Me- sure son what's up

Khalil- where do babies come from.

Man I was hoping Khalil won't ask me this question  and just ask Y/N. Guess I'll explain it. Well try to explain it.

Me- well son, you see. A Dad has a lollipop and a Mom has a handful of sugar. So you stick the lollipop inside the handful of sugar then that's how you get a baby.

Khalil- oh that is easy

Me - yeah sure it is just don't tell your mother about this okay.

Khalil- sure daddy I won't I promise.

If Y/N finds out then I'm dead.