Movie Star In My Class. For Naoife

Naoife POV

I'm in my English class listening to my boring teacher talk about about our upcoming test. I'm literally about to fall asleep until my best friend poked me.

Me- What.

She gave me a note and I read it.

Note Convo.

Best friend- I heard Jaden Smith is coming to this city.

Me- Why would Jaden be in Palmdale.

Best Friend- well Palmdale does have cool stuff here and is only 1 hour away from Calabasas.

(A/N its true I live 1 hour away from Jaden Smith. Yeeeep)

Me- I guess but we might not even meet him.

Best Friend- but what if we do Palmdale is a little place.

Me- I guess.

End Of Note Convo.

I highly doubt that I will meet Jaden Smith. I mean come on its like a 10% chance.

Teacher- Okay class this test is ver----

The teacher got cut of by someone opening the door. We all turned around to see who it was. Suddenly all the girls started screaming and I looked up and saw. Oh my God Its Jaden Smith.

Wow, I never thought this would happen.

I'm not fangirling like every girl In this class, literally every girl is fangirling and just checking him out even my best friend.

It's weird because Jaden starting looking at me surprised. What he has not ever seen a girl not fangirl over him.

Jaden- hi I came to visit your class .

He told the teacher.

Teacher- Okay just sit wherever you want. Oh my God your Jaden Smith.!!

Even my teacher was fangirling.

Jaden- I want to sit next to her.

He pointed at me .

Every girl turned to look at me with surprised,angry,and death glares.

Teacher-Naoife. Oh okay there is an empty chair next to her so you may sit next to her.

He walked toward me and smiled at me.

Jaden- Hi I'm jaden and I'm guessing your naoife.

Me- Yup.

Teacher- you guys can talk the rest of the period. but NO MOVING SEATS.

Girls groaned because they wanted to be next to jaden.

Me and Jaden talked the whole period. we knew a lot about each other.

I think this will be a great relationship/friendship.

##7 Years Later##

Jaden POV

Me and Naoife been going out for seven years and we are both 24 years old.

I'm planning on proposing to her.

Me- Naoife get dressed we are going out and get a bathing suite.

Yes, me and Naoife live with each other. We are close to the beach.

Naoife- Okay I'm ready.

We went to the beach where I set up a nice dinner with rose pedals,candles,and her favorite foods.

Naoife- OMG JADEN this is so beautiful thankyou!!

then we sat down and ate.

Soon fireworks came.

Naoife- Oh wow Jaden somebody is planning on marrying somebody. That's cute!!

I bent down on one Knee and put up my ring.

Naoife looked at me with a shocked face.

Me- Naofie will you marry me.

She started crying and nodded her head 'yes'. I slid the ring on her finger. And got up and kissed her.

!! 2 Years Later¡¡

Naoife POV

Me and Jaden are having a beautiful life with Two kids My son is 2 and my daughter is 1. We both live in a nice mansion while jaden works and I'm a stay at home mom. I love my family and they mean everything to me.

We. Are. Perfect.

The End.

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

Wasn't The Best But I tried.

I'm really tired. Have to babysit and just did this when they was sleeping.

Shoot, minus well take my ass to sleep.

Peace!!

VOTE

COMMENT.

-D'oni