Pregnant, Jadens Baby Part 3

Jaden POV

i was at the store gonna get some candy but a little kid beat me to it. he looked about 2 years old and he looks a lot like me. that's interesting.

Lil' kid- do you lwike candy.

aww he is a cute little fella.

Me- yes I do little fella. say I know you didn't come here on your own where's your parents.

Lil' kid- my mommy is getting iwcecream and I don't have a daddy.

Aw poor kid not growing up with a daddy must be hard. This brings me back to the time when I kicked out Mya when she told me she was pregnant. I miss her so much I don't know what I was thinking. I remember we did have sex and didn't have a condom . Stupid me. I'm still searching for her and still love her. Never stopped.

soon I'm guessing the little kids mom came and found him. I was pulled out my thoughts because she looked so familiar.

It was Mya. wow she looks more mature and grown and just drop dead flawless.

Me- Mya is that you

she turned around and looked at me and frozen. I see in her eyes is stress,tired, and sad.

she's probably been working so hard  to pay bills for her son and feed him. and get toys and things he need.

I realized long ago he is my son.

Me- Mya I've missed you so much of  been searching for you and now  I've finally found you. I  so so so so so sorry how acted two years ago I've been searching fo you since then I've wanted to start a family with our baby. I love you Mya and I still  do can you please give me another chance.

I begged .

Lil boy- mommy mommy who is that!!

Mya - Jeremiah meet your father Jaden Smith.

Jeremiah that's a good name for my little boy. I looked at him  and he looked at me and we hugged each other.

Me- hey little man I'm your daddy and I'll see you more now and help your mommy take care of you. we could play sports and all thing father and son do. Do you want that.

Jeremiah- yes I do mommy can we keep my daddy please

Me- yeah please.

Mya - ugh I guess but jaden you can have him on the weekends I'll have him during the week because well because I said so. I don't trust you or anything and my son does need to have a father in his life. can you agree.

yessss I can see my son and Mya more now I'm going to be the best father ever.

Me- I agree.

Epilogue:

As months passed Mya starts  to fall In love with Jaden. they both agreed to live with each other in Calabasas near Jaden fathers house. More Weeks passed and soon Jaden proposed to Mya.  They got married on July 14, 2017 and now they have 4 kids Jeremiah included. Those kids are-  Marissa - 9 years old. Jaden Jr.- 11 year  old. Mariah- 13 years old. and of course Jeremiah - 16 years old. They have the  perfect house and family and everything is going well in their life.

And They Live Happily Ever After.