For Tamika - The Fight

Tamika POV

Jaden - baby I'm going to hang out with Moises and Mateo for a little bit okay. But be ready at 8 P.M . we are going on a little date.

Me- okay babe have fun and I'll be ready.

jaden then kisses me on lips and walks out. Me and Jaden have been going out for a year now. It's a really good relationship, Yes arguments here and there but still that's what relationships have. It's now 6pm and I have to be ready at eight.

I got dressed, did my makeup, did my hair, and picked out a few accessories for me to wear. when I was done with that it was 7:50. I guess jaden is getting ready at Moises and Mateo house. I decided to watch some Tv until he comes.

I've been watching tv for a while now and the time is now 8:30. Jaden is usually never late maybe he got stuck in traffic. so I continued to watch tv

...

...

..

..

..

.

it's now 12:30 AM where is he. he is really late for our date. I tried calling him but he never answered.

I'm frustrated and unhappy. I'm also tired.

I heard the keys mingling at 1:00AM .

jaden opens the door looking shit- faced drunk.

Me- Jaden where we're you. You were supposed to be here hours ago.

Jaden- bbabbyy le-let's gooo iin t-the beeedrooom annnd have some funnn.

Me - jaden are you drunk. where did you go.!!!??

Jaden- I went ooout sstopp worryyyingg babe.

Me - OUT WHERE JADEN!! I have been waiting for you for A LONG TIME NOW AND YOUR TELLING ME TO STOP WORRYING WHERE WERE YOU AT!!

I screamed at him . he could've been doing anything. Jaden already cheated on me twice. I don't want to happen again.

Jaden- TAMIKA STOP ACTING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH AND SCREAMING AT ME. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. I JUST WENT TO THE CLUB WITH MOISES AND MATEO. THEY SAID I NEEDED A BREAK FROM YOUR ASS. SO I AGREED AND WENT WITH THEM. I'M TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT TAMIKA DAMN!!

what. he just called me a bitch and he's tired of me. I felt the tears sting my eyes and went down to my cheek. I looked at jaden. and once he saw me his eyes soften.

Jaden- Tamika baby I'm sorry I-I didn't mean it I'm-

Me- save it jaden since you think I'm a bitch and your tired of me then maybe I should just move out.

I ran upstairs and got my suitcase. I heard footsteps behind me.

Jaden- baby you know I didn't mean it. I'm sorry. I've just been stresses out. please don't leave baby. please.

it's true jaden has been a little stressed lately. he has been working on a movie with his father After Earth. and all the interviews and places he has to go. I understand that but he didn't have to take it out on me.

Me- I know you've been stressed but you didn't have to take it out on me.

Jaden- I know baby and I'm sorry but please don't leave you know I can't live without you. you know that.

I turned  around and saw that he was crying. I must be pretty damn special if I make him cry. I admit jaden did do some hurtful things In the past but right now he does look broken.

jaden ran up to me. grabbed me. and passionately kissed me on lips. I had to kiss back. the kiss that he was giving wants forgive me and is truly sorry.

Jaden pulled back.

jaden- babe I'm really sorry please don't leave. I love you so much.

Me - I can't leave no matte  how hard I try jaden. I love you to.

I kissed him on the lips again and he smiled against the kiss.