Why Would You Do This To Me

Y/N Pov

I can't wait till Jaden was comes home!! He's been gone for 6 months and I haven't seen him since. Weber been together for 3 years and we love each other very much. Nothing can break us apart. Me and Jaden live in a house we bought together, I didn't want him paying all of it. I'm hoping he will marry me soon.

I see a car pull up in my drive way. I was looking out the window waiting for him to come. And now he is here!!!

I hear the keys mingling and the door opens and I see the sexiest man alive.

Y/N - Jadennnnnnn!!!!

I jump on him to give me a kiss but he turns his head so I could only kiss his cheek.

Y/N - what's wrong Jay??

he dropped me down and just looked at me . he's not gonna say "I missed you baby" or "I love you so much Y/N".

I guess not.

Jaden- Y/N we have to talk.

Y/N- okay baby

Jaden- don't call me baby.

Uh-Oh why is he acting like this?? there must be something wrong.

Y/N- okay so what's up.

Jaden-we have to break up

I froze. why is he breaking up with me. I already felt the tears coming down my cheeks.

Y/N- W-why

I asked crying.

Jaden- I was on tour and I saw this girl and she was beautiful he name is Sammie. we've been spending a lot of time together and we've gotten into a relationship.

so he's been with another girl. he cheating on me.

Y/N - how long have you guys been together

Jaden- 5 months

Y/N- SO YOU'VE BEEN CHEATING ON ME FOR FIVE MONTHS JADEN!!! FIVE MONTHS REALLY!!! AFTER ALL THE "I LOVE YOUS" AND THE "I MISSED YOUS" IT WAS ALL A LIE. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME. WHY??? WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR THREE YEARS AND YOU DECIDE TO DO THIS TO ME!! FUCK YOU JADEN I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME. YOUR JUST ANOTHER ASSHOLE THAT I KNOW. THIS IS COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHIT. FUCK YOU!!

I was livid!!! why in the hell would he do this. Jaden was shocks  because I usually never cuss.

jaden- sorry but I have to go Y/N I have lost all my feelings for you

and with that he left

he went to this girl and kissed very long. they both entered the car and jaden took one more glance at me and left.

I've cried for days,weeks,months. we've been going out since July 17,2011 and he left me March 24,2014. I got myself together and starting loosing feelings for him 6 months later. I met New friends and hung out with them. haven't had a boyfriend yet I'm just not ready.

Until, one day, I went outside with my friends to the amusement park.

and saw Jaden there too

staring at me.

*********************************************

CLIFFFHAAAANGGGERRR

IF YOU WANT A PART TWO

YOU HAVE TO VOTE

THIS WAS PRETTY SAD TO WRITE TOO.

VOTE/COMMENT

LOVE YOU GUYS...

-D'ONI