9: Payback & a Party

Still Niall's P.O.V

"This..." I said as I walked closer to her. Our lips inches apart. I grabbed the pillow that next to me and swatted her in the head not hard enough for her to get concussion of course but hard enough to make her realize what's happening.

"Ha I win" I smiled satisfied.

"Horan, your gonna get payback big time" Melloni said angrily.

"And how's that?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"By doing this" as she walked towards me I looked around to see if she can hit me with anything. There was nothing insight until I see that her hand is behind her back.

"What's that?" I asked pointing at an object so that I could grab whatever was behind her.

"What?" She turned to look at what I was pointing at I grabbed the rubber bouncy ball that was in her hand. She quickly tried to get it but I held it up to the ceiling. Luckily for me she was about a few inches shorter than me so she couldn't get it back.

"Haha" I laughed.

She grabbed my arm and tried to pull it down. I slowly put it down. Since she was pulling her hardest she fell backwards pulling me with her.

"Really?" I asked, " couldn't you have tried something else?"

"I could've," she smirked, "but I didn't."

We faxed into each others eyes.

"You have very pretty eyes." I said.

"Thanks" she smiled, "you do to"

I smiled in response. We were still on the floor. Our faces inched closer until the door opened, making us both turn and see who it is.

"Am I interrupting something?" Ally asked.

We both blush like crazy and I quickly get off of Melloni.

"No not at all," She said, "I was just going to give Niall here pay back for hitting me in the head with a pillow"

"You admit that was hilarious" I started laughing.

"Yea, yea whatever" She said.

"Niall you may leave now" Ally said.

"But... We were gonna watch a movie" I whined.

Ally looked at Melloni for approval before saying, "Fine you can stay but only until the movie is over"

"Okay!" I grinned and sat down on Melloni's bed. We decided to watch the movie on the T.V. since Ally wanted to watch it to. I patted the spot next to me so Melloni can sit/lay down.

Since the T. V. was above Ally's bed she sat next to Melloni leaving me close to the Window. We watch a scary movie which I am not sure the name of but ill be honest it's a good movie. Of course Ally got scared A LOT but Melloni rarely did. Now that's my kind of girl.

..

Once the movie was over Ally fell asleep on Melloni's shoulder and Melloni fell asleep hugging me.

I was debating wether or not to leave but since I figured this would most likely me a one-time thing I let it go and put my arm around Melloni's waist and lied my head on hers slowly drifting off to sleep until there was a knock on the door.

"Ugh" I groan. I slowly put Melloni's arms on the bed and went to the door.

"What?!" I asked opening the door.

"Hello to you to" A sarcastic voice said, "is Melloni here? She said we were gonna go to a frat party today"

"Shit!" I said. I totally forgot about the party.