26: Memories

Melloni's P.O.V

Andrew is the guy I first dated. I don't remember why we broke up but we did. I don't remember what but there was something about him that I strongly disliked about.

"So you do remember me?" Andrew asked hope in his eyes.

"Not a lot but I guess I do." I replied worried, of what? I'm not sure, "Are you the host of this party?"

"Yup," He smirked.

I looked up at Niall, "Are you sure I should be hear?" I whispered hoping he heard me over the loud music.

"We could leave if you want," Niall responded with concern in his eyes.

I shook my head in response. I continued talking with Niall, Andrew, and all his other friends around him. Occasionally I would take slight glances at Andrew and each time I did he was already starring at me. I scooted closer to Niall feeling uncomfortable.

"You okay?" Niall whispered in my ear.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go get something to drink want anything?" I asked trying to leave.

"Nah, it's okay." He smiled at me and let me go.

"I'm gonna need your keys also," I said holding out my hand for his keys, he put them in my hand not questioning why I wanted them.

I walked towards the drinks and got water since I was super tired. I walked outside because it was getting really stuffy inside.

I first went into Niall's car and grabbed my bag I put on my grey skinny jeans and my loose white muscle Tee that has a bunch of flowers on it. I got out and locked the car.

I walked to the curb of the side walk and sat down looking up at the dark sky thinking. I kept on thinking of why I dated Andrew and then splitting.

Then I remembered that he felt pity for me because he felt bad for me.

Flash Back

It was Sophomore year. Andrew and I were walking through the halls holding hands laughing and talking. he was one of the few people who could actually make me smile and laugh.

We were about to walk into class when Amber, the popular girl in school stopped to flirt with Andrew

"So I see you're still with little miss ugh face." She said making a grossed out look.

"Is that a problem? I like her not you" Andrew defended.

We're Sophomores we didn't know how to make good come backs.

"No, I mean you are only dating her because you feel pity for her aren't you?" She smirked.

Andrew stiffened not knowing what to say or do, "is that true Andrew?" I felt tears starting to form in my eyes.

He turned to face me, a tear slipped down his cheek, "I- I-"

"It's a simple yes or no question Andrew!" I yelled making people around us stare. tears were fearlessly running down my cheeks now.

"I-... Yes, it's true," He finally admitted.

"The one person who could or used to make me smile now makes me sad," I said mostly to myself.

"Babe, don't say that," Andrew said wiping the tears away from my cheeks.

"Don't call me that! and don't touch me" I stepped away from him.

I looked around at the people around me. They all new, you could see it in their faces, "you guys all new."

"Ba- Melloni," Andrew tried talking to me.