12: Niall

Niall's P.O.V

I saw Louis come inside with 3 figured behind him. Ally, Annaleise, and

Melloni.

I froze in my spot once I looked away. Why? Why Louis why?

I gave him a glare when he came but quickly changed it to a smile to greet Ally and Annaleise. My smile faded when I saw Melloni.

"Um Louis can I talk to you for a minute please?" I asked, he nodded, "out side" I Glared.

"We'll be right back you guys can order mean while" Louis said.

Once we got outside I smacked him upside the head, "THE HELL LOUIS!? YOU KNOW THERE'S PROBLEMS BETWEEN MEL AND I!!" I silently yelled trying not to cause a scene.

"I know, that's why I asked her to come" He grinned.

"Well, I'm leaving now you can walk back to your house for all I care" I spat and walked away.

"REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU?!" He yelled out quickly.

Fuck.

"YEA BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I HAVE TO DO IT!!" I yelled back.

"Yes, you do and you know it" He said getting closer to me.

"Does it look like I give a shit right now?" I said with a straight face.

"You will later on, and that's a promise" He smiled and walked away.

"Fuck you!!" I yelled and walked to my car.

Melloni's P.O.V

I impatiently looking out the window waiting my food to arrive until Louis came without Niall which made me wonder why Niall wasn't with him.

"Sorry girls but I have to go now, enjoy your breakfast!" Louis said and left without another word being spoken.

"Well this is even better no Niall here to watch me eat" I laughed, "No? Okay" I said and sat with a straight face.

..

We went back to my dorm right after we finished eating. I realized that I forgot to get my phone in the room. I walked over to where I left it to see if I had any Missed calls or something.

Nope. There wasn't any. I'm to cool for people anyway.

"Why do you think Niall left?" Ally asked. My eyes widened as she said those words.

"I don't know. He probably had to go somewhere or something." I said nervously.

"Yea... Okay so what are we goi-" Anna started but was cut off by a knock at the door.

"Hey Niall" Ally said greeting the blonde boy walking into the room.

I walked over to my bed grabbed my money, stuffed my phone in my pocket and tried to walk out of the room until he grabbed my arm stopping me.

"Can we talk?" He whispered softly in my ear.

"About what?" I spat.

"Just come with me" He said as he pulled me out the door.

"BRING HER BACK BY NOON!" I heard Ally say.

"NOT MAKING ANY PROMISES!" Niall yelled back.

"You better." I muttered not loud enough for him to hear, "so where are we going?"

"Somewhere special" He smiled still holding my hand.

"You said we were just going to talk though" I said remembering what he had said earlier.

"Yea well change of plans." He said as we finally got to his car.

"No" I said as I stopped walking.

"What?" He asked.

"You heard me. I'm not going anywhere with you especially since I know much more about you" I stated.

"You think you know me but you don't" He spat.

"Is that so?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"I know what you think of me and I know why but its not true. Well some of it isn't. Sure I'm the popular I do get everything I want. But you. Your the one I want and you just won't let me have you and it's...it's killing me." He confessed.

"I'm not easy to get to" I said knowing what he meant, "I'm not like the other girls"

"I know and that's why I like you. I don't just want to get to you but I want to stay with you and also love you" He said like he was loosing his voice.

"You. Want to love me?" I asked pointing to him then I.

"Yes" He said with full confidence, "we still have to go on that date to"

"I don't have to" I said.

"Yes you do. And you want to come. You know it." He smirked,

"Fine but remember the deal." I said not playing around.

"Yes ma'am" He said and we both laughed.

"After you" he said while holding open the passenger door of his car for me.

"Wow your even being a gentle man" I teased.

"Ha ha ha" He fake laughed. He got in the car and we drove off.

"So really where are we going?" I asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Don't worry we're almost there" He said looking at me then back at the road.

"You better not ruin this Horan!" I yelled.

"I'm not dont worry. And stop calling me by my last name." He fake pouted.

"Why does it bother you?" I smirked.

"No just you always seem to call me that now instead of my Name" He said truthfully.

"Well I don't know why I do that. I mean this whole entire time I've been in college is the most social I've been." I answered.

"Really?!" He asked surprised.

"Yea why are you- never mind" I said remembering that he doesn't know the story about my parents and such.

"Why am I what?" He asked curiously.

"Don't worry it's nothing." I said.

"Mel" He whined.

"Niall" I said mimicking him.

"You said said my name OH MY GOSH EVERY ONE THE MELLONI JONES SAID MY NAME!" He said surprised.

"Yea yea I said your name do I get like an award now or something?" I asked playfully.

"Maybe when we get to the place." He winked.

"How did I end up stuck in here with you?" I asked.

"Well maybe it's the fact that I'm Irish and I use my 'Lucky Charm'." He smirked at me.

This boy.

"You little fucker" I said turning to him and playfully smacking his chest.

"Not my fault I'm irresistible." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes in response.

This is going to be a long ride.

____________________________________________________

A\N:

School happened so that's my reason I haven't updated. Sorry.