18: Big news

Melloni's P.O.V

"Hey" Niall said.

"Leave." I simply said.

"No" he replied.

"I don't need you, not here, not anywhere"

"But I need you, Melloni, I need you with me"

I laughed at his effort, "Yeah if you did you should have thought about it when you kissed that whore, I'm honestly surprised my brother let you come in here"

"She kissed me okay!"

"Yeah but I saw you kiss back! care to explain that!?"

He just stood there, "Thought so, now can you leave I would like to be here alone like I should've been when I met you buying my dorm instead."

"Yeah, sure" As he left I tried to look for the remote to the TV.

I turned it on and started flipping through the channels. Until I finally found a movie to watch.

..

It's been about 3 days since...you know, and Niall hasnt talked to me since mostly because I think my brother said something to him but I'm not exactly sure.

I was released from the hospital yesterday. they are trying to make me go into a mental hospital because of I what I did to myself. My brother doesnt want me to go. I kind of do want to go because then I wont have to deal with life.

I started to flip through the chanels on the TV. I didn't feel like going to classes today I dont even think I want to go to this school anymore I mean I basically just started and I already messed up my life.

I finally decided to go to Ally's and Harry's today since I have nothing else to do with my life. I grabbed my phone and keys not caring about what I'm wearing. I quickly put on my black Vans and walked to my car.

..

"IM HERE!!!" I yelled as I walked into the house.

"Yea come in" Harry rolled his eyes.

"You know you like having me here" I smiled.

"Sure why not" He laughed.

"Where's Ally?" I asked.

"Over here!" I heard Ally say from the kitchen, "I have to tell you something, wait Harry!"

"Yes?" He peered from the corner.

"I'm going to tell her" She smiled excitedly.

"I thought we were going to wait a little longer" He said confused.

"I know but I want to tell her now" She said.

"JUST TELL ME PLEEEEASE!" I said starting to get impatient.

"YOUR GONNA BE AN AUNT!" My eyes widened.

"WHAT?!" I asked knowing what she was meaning.

"We're gonna have a baby!" She smiled.

"HAROLD! YOU ARE IN TROUBLE MISTER!" I yelled at the curly haired boy that was in the living room, "You to missy" I laughed.

"Why?" Harry pouted coming out of no where.

"You were supposed to use protection STUPID!" I said smacking him in the head.

"Hey we were drunk and didnt know what was happening okay" He defended.

"Excuses, Excuses," I said shaking my head at the boy, "But I don't care cause im gonna be AN AUNT!!"

"CONGRATS YOU CRZY KIDS!" I laughed and gave them both a hug.

"We're still deciding on names" Ally said as we pulled away from the group hug.

"You still have a long time to decide so dont worry" I smiled, "So when did all this happen?"

"On your ex's Birthday" Harry said.

"Oh well that explains it, I mean there was a lot and I mean A LOT of alcohol here and it was here so yeah" I laughed not paying attention to the fact that it was on his birthday.

"I have an appointment on next Tuesday" Ally said.

"Good luck" I smiled at the adorable couple. im surprised im taking the whole 'Break up" thing well. its freaking me out.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class right now?" Ally asked.

"Aren't you supposed be getting angry at him?" I asked.

"Good point." She laughed.

"But really what are you doing here?" Harry asked.

"I don't I'm just bored, I didn't feel like going to class today. I'm actually thinking of just taking online classes so that I don't have to see that player anymore." I said.

"I don't blame you" Ally said.

"If not then I'm just going to move with my brother." I said, "Do you know why Niall hasn't even tried to talk me yet?" I asked.

"Harry, you wanna answer this one?" Ally asked looking up at the tall boy.

"Your brother basically told him to fuck off because you have been through a lot already and since we see you at school to he told us that if we ever see him talking to you call him right away." Harry explained.

"Well Damn" I said.

He isn't gonna get a second chance with me now.

hA!

"Well I'm going to go to Starbucks. What anything? No okay" I said.

"Thanks for letting us answer!" I heard Ally yell.

"ANYTIME!" I yelled back walking out the door.

Since Starbucks was only 2 blocks away I decided to just walk there. I'm happy I left my headphones in my pocket. I plugged in my head phones and put my phone on shuffle, and walked to Starbucks.

..

As I was about to walk in I was debating to either get a job here or not. I mean like since I'm going to take online classes after first semester ends, which is in like 2 weeks, I'm not going to have much to do so why not.

"What would you like today?" The girl at the register asked.

"A caramel frappe and a chocolate chunk cookie" I replied.

"That will be $8.50" She said and went to get my order. As she did that I pulled out exact change out of my pocket.

Once she gave me my coffee and cookie I sat in a table that was in a far corner. once I sat down I checked to see if I had any missed calls or texts. Not that I would but why not check.

"Is this seat taken?" an unknown American accent asked.

"No." I replied just scrolling through twitter now.

"Thanks" He said.

I looked up and saw a person I thought I wasn't going to see again. How would he even know I was here? why? just why.

Niall.

Why?

______________________________________________

A\N:

This sucks but I tried. um

COMMENT and VOTE

PLEASE!!!

Also thank you guys for 800+ Reads :)))