25: Party?

Melloni's P.O.V

I picked up the baby out of she crib because she woke up from her nap. Her name is Julie, she's not mine of course she's Ally's I'm just babysitting her her while Ally is working who knows where.

Let's just say that it was a false alarm I was freaking out for no good damn reason. I was not pregnant and I'm still not.

This baby did not stop crying so I took her downstairs to watch some baby shows to see if that would cheer her up. I laid her baby blanket on the carpet and put her on it. I grabbed a few of her baby toys and set them next to her I quickly changed the channel hoping she would stop crying, it surprisingly worked.

I started tickling her tummy making her. I kept myself entertained most of the day just playing with Julie and also feeding her.

It was almost 7 when Niall, Ally and Harry all came in with bags.

"Honey I'm home!" Niall sang.

I laughed, "I see that, what's with the bags?" I pointed to the bags as I leaned on the kitchen counter.

"We went clothes shopping," Ally answered putting the bags on the floor and ran to her baby.

"So you went shopping while I babysat Julie thinking you were working and you at some ball game with him?" I pointed at them all.

"Basically." Harry nodded.

"Well that was nice of you guys," I said sarcastically.

"Any day" Ally Smiled and started to dig through the bags.

Most of the things she pulled out was girl clothes only like two bags had guy stuff in it.

"This is for you, My Lady," Ally said laying a thigh length dress on the couch I front of me.

It was like an ombré type of thing. It was grey and faded into black at the bottom, "Pretty," I smiled.

I admired the dress for a while. I was thinking when would I wear this because there really isn't any special parties or anything going on.

"Oh and I also got you these," Ally got a black shoe box out of a bag and opened the box.

"You know I don't like high heels though." I said being a little sad.

"That's where your boyfriend comes to the rescue." Niall said quickly pulling out a different box from the bag he was closest to, "I got these knowing you wouldn't like the heels that Ally got you."

"Wow, and I knew Ally longer than you, that's a bonus." I laughed opening the box revealing a pair of grey flats, "Thank you Ni."

After a while of Ally complaining about the heels and how I didn't like them I changed the subject and asked, "what is this all for anyway?"

"There's a party that we got invited to, and we all know you don't like parties so we went out shopping and bought this-"

"Who's party is it?" I cut off Ally.

"A close friend of mine." She said hesitating.

"What friend?"

"You'll know once we get there"

"If you don't tell me then I won't go."

"Fine," She sighed, "They told me not to tell you who is hosting the party," She nodded towards the guys.

"And why is that?" I pondered.

"Well-" Harry was cut off by the baby crying for who knows what, "I'll go take care of her."