My Story

I am
- a student
- a sister
-a friend
- a daughter
- a nerd
-I don't label myself.

I was born with several birth defects and as a result i look different and have several health issues as well. I was bullied mercilessly because i look different, and also because I'm very quiet, a nerd, and I'm a "Tom-boy" They always said the bullying would get better but when i got to middle and high school it got worse. Then in high school since my role models are women; Taylor Swift, Kimberly Perry, USWNT,etc. I was called a dyke, worthless, freak everything. It got to the point that someone who i was friends with started posting terrible stuff online and told me the world would be better off if i killed myself. I almost did and that wasn't the last time. But over the years I've finally gotten more positive people in my life, including listening to my heroes like Ashlyn, and Kimberly Perry. 5 years ago i never imagined i would've lived this long but I'm so glad i did. I've had so many firsts, i got my first hearing aids, i got to go to my first NWSL game, I got accepted into the Nursing program i dreamed about. I'm so glad i am still here. And I'm so glad everyone reading this is too. I'm always here to talk if you need it.

Inspired by Soccersoftball2 Goalie_13
Infinitefanfic