one

jack's pov

"holy shit." I thought as my jaw hung open, staring at the picture of the girl on my screen.

I had just bought this new, used macbook but I guess someone forgot to delete their shit. (a/n I know no ones really this dumb lol it's a story)

as I scrolled through I found more and more sexy pictures.

"I've got to find her."

I searched around the laptop more, trying to find some identification. I went to the messages icon and I guess she was pretty popular.

I clicked on a name that read: kels🤑💘

from me; hello?

I waited a minute and then got a reply.

from kels🤑💘; cam?

from me; no this is jack

from kels🤑💘; jack who??

from me; jack g, I just bought this laptop, do you know who had it before

from kels🤑💘; yeah... my friend cami, why?

from me; does she have instagram or anything?

from kels🤑💘; yeah... it's @camicami

from me; thanks

I quickly shut the laptop and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I searched her up on instagram and found her account right away.

wow, she was pretty famous. 478k followers? I scrolled through her page and damn, not only was her body perfect, her face was just gorgeous.

I found a post of her and one of her friends with the puppy snapchat filter. the caption said: add me on snap @ camic

I exited off instagram and quickly pulled up snapchat. I typed her name in and added her. I sat for a few minutes and waited for her to add me back, or for at least something to happen.

after ten minutes of me waiting (and definitely not pleasuring myself to her photo booth pictures) I decided to get up and make some food.

I stuck my phone back into my pocket and walked down stairs to the kitchen.

a/n just a quick note, i've recently started school so updates will be very random
this idea is mine, i've read books similar, but not exactly like this so I'm not copying anyone
I used to have a pretty popular account on here (not saying what it's called) but I quit that like a year or so, but I've decided to start writing again!
that's all so, I hope you guys enjoy this book!