ten

cami's pov

(6:30 am)

i woke up to the blaring sound of my alarm. i quickly fumbled around for my phone until i found it on the bedside table.

i didn't feel very tired, but i'm sure it was just nerves for the first day of school.

i put on the outfit i'd picked last night, and skipped down to the kitchen to get some coffee and breakfast. i quickly made some toast with jam and poured some coffee into a mug, adding some cream and sugar.

i ate the toast and scrolled through twitter, before taking my hot coffee and heading upstairs to do my makeup.

i did my normal face makeup and eyebrows, some gold glitter eyeshadow and then put on some falsies and mascara.

i brushed out my hair and slightly curled it, to give like a beach waves vibe.

i checked my phone and it was about 7:45, giving me like 15 minutes or so before i had to leave.

i checked my instagram and snapchat, and then i had to leave.

"bye mom!" i called.

"wait wait! let me take a picture!" my mom squealed as she jogged down the stairs, fixing her glasses and grabbing her phone off the counter.

i smiled without showing my teeth and she took a picture before i quickly left.

- -

i was in my 7th -and last- hour when i felt my phone buzz. i pulled it out of my pocket and saw that there was a text from jack.

jack; how was your first day babe?

me; still in school

jack; damn, i must get done before you

me; lucky bitch

i quickly shut off my phone before the teacher could notice.

(a/n they don't live in the same city remember !!)

after my class was over, i went to the main entrance and met kelsey and some other friends there. we chatted about each of our days a bit before kelsey and my other friend vivian had to go, so we all went our separate ways.

i went home and dropped my stuff unto the couch.

"home, mom!" i exclaimed.

"how was your day?" she asked.

"fine, ya know." i said, sending a quick text to jack to let him know i was home.

jack; we should go out for dinner

me; where?

jack; idk... we could go to the beach, there's places on the board walk

  me; ok, when?

  jack; i'll pick you up at 6

  me; ok

i quickly texted kelsey and told her the news.

me; guess what

kels🤑💘; huh?

me; i'm going on an official date with jack later

kels🤑💘; omg!!!!

me; lol🙈

kels🤑💘; my bitch finna smash👅

me; lol...

kels🤑💘; you already did?!?!

me; yeah...

kels🤑💘; oh my gOD!!!

me; 😂😂

me; i gotta get ready, i'll text you later

kels🤑💘; kk

i set my phone down on my bed and began to look for an outfit.

(a/n i wrote this chapter in my study hall lol, talk to y'alls later✌️️)