thirteen

jack's pov

i laid on the couch with the ps4 remote in my hands, aggressively pressing the buttons as i shot randomly at the characters on screen.

the words 'you have failed the mission' appeared on screen.

"fuck!" i yelled, throwing my hands up and dropping the remote, only for it to land on cami's head, who was laying on my chest.

"ow," she said quietly.

"sorry, babe," i said, kissing her head as i reached down to grab the remote.

"i'm hungry," she said.

"you want pizza?" i asked.

"fuck yeah,"

i stretched my arm over, reaching as far as i could to the table and grabbing my phone.

i quickly googled the number for pizza hut and called it. i ordered a large pepperoni pizza and some breadsticks.

when it came cami got up and brought it over to the couch, "don't spill anything on here," she said, "or my mom will literally kill me."

"i won't, i won't." i said, taking a bite of the deliciously cheesy, warm, greasy piece of pizza.

(a/n: writing this is my study hall (again) and now i want pizza fuck)

after we'd eaten almost the whole pizza and finished off all the breadsticks, i asked cami what she wanted to do.

"i don't know," she said and i groaned, "i'm fine just here with you."

i brought my hand down to her lower back, trailing my fingers up her shirt, "i love you, cami." i said.

"i love you too." she said.

-  -

"you wanna invite some friends over?" she asked.

"sure," i said. i invited jack j and sammy, and she asked her friends kelsey and vivian.

"sammy says he wants to bring stassie," i said, reading my phone screen.

"ok," she said, "that's fine."

"what do you guys want to do?" i asked as soon as everyone got here.

i was on the couch with cami and jack j was next to us. sammy and stassie were in the floor and vivian was on the chair next to us.

"we should play truth or dare." sammy suggested.

i looked at cami and she nodded, "ok." i said.

"ok, everyone sit in a circle," he said, and everyone did.

"who's going first?" jack j asked.

"i will," cami said, "stassie, truth or dare." i think they had some beef with each other or something.

"truth," stassie said.

"how many guys have you fucked while dating sammy?" cami asked, a sly smile appearing on her face.

stassie's cheeks instantly became bright red, "none," she mumbled.

"huh?" cami asked, drawing all the attention on her.

"none." stassie said, louder this time.

"ooookkkk," cami said, dragging out the word and smirking at sammy, who shifted his hands around uncomfortably in his lap.

"ok, my turn," stassie says, immediately perking up.

"jaaack," she says flirtatiously, staring at me "truth or dare?"

"truth..." i say cautiously, pursing my lips.

"did you and madison break up yet or are you still talking? cause i was with her yesterday and..." she said, looking directly at cami and smiling. she pretended to be unfazed, but i could tell that she tensed up.

"i broke up with madison a while ago, anastasia." i said, using her full name because i know she hates it.

she slowly blinked and rolled her eyes back in her head. i decided that since she was trying to piss my girlfriend off, i would get back at her.

"sammy," i said, turning toward him, "truth or dare?"

"dare," he said, "cause i'm not a pussy like all of y'all."

"kiss kelsey." i said, causing cami to laugh quietly.

"fuck yeah," kelsey whispered, but purposely loud enough for everyone to hear, causing some laughs from around the group. before sammy asked stassie out, him and kelsey used to have a thing.

i glanced at stassie from across the circle. her face was red and her expression, blank.

sammy scooted across the circle and kissed kelsey with no hesitation. he reached up and grabbed under her jaw when stassie butted in, "ok, i think me and sammy have to go." she said, pretending to look at the time on her phone.

sammy broke the kiss and stassie grabbed his hand, leading him out of the house.

"nice," cami said and i kissed her on the cheek.

after a while kelsey had to go.

now it was more awkward, as jack j and vivian were just kind of, third-wheeling me and cami.

"so..." i said awkwardly, trying to break the silence, "what should we do now?"

"we could play a drinking game," jack j suggested.

"it's like three in the afternoon." cami said.

"we could have a threesome," jack j said again, "or... four...?" he said unsurely, looking toward vivian.

"ugh, i hate boys," cami said, making me chuckle.

"we could play spin the bottle?" vivian suggested.

"we could go out somewhere," cami said.

"where?" i asked.

"ion know," cami shrugged.

"let's just invite nate over and then maybe he'll have some ideas," jack j said.

we all agreed and he pulled out his phone to text nate.

"he said he's bringing, a girl." jack j said, reading off his phone.

we all wondered who it could be.

cami got up to get a cold slice of pizza, leaving me alone on the couch, only for nate to walk in with the one and only...