two

cami's pov

"yeah I'll be right there!" I yelled downstairs to my mom. I grabbed my phone and turned it on, scrolling half-heartedly through my notifications until I saw something that caught my eye.

'jackgilinsky added you as a friend!'

I unlocked my phone and decided to add this "jack" dude back. not more than thirty seconds went by and I already had a message from him.

jack; hey babygirl

me; um hi?

jack; I've got your laptop babe

jack; those pictures of you are so hot😍

"fuck shit fuck fuck fuck." I thought, mentally scolding myself for being an idiot and not wiping the computer clean before selling it.

me; leave me alone

jack; aw, you know you want to play with daddy

jack; I would be so good to you😍💦

me; as if

I rolled my eyes and shut off my phone.

"cami!!" I heard from downstairs.

I quickly jogged down the stairs and into the kitchen where my mother was.

"hmm?" I said.

"you should probably pick out something to wear tomorrow, you have school registration and pictures." she said, stirring something in a big pot on the stove.

"ugh, fuck." I groaned under my breath.

"excuse me?" my mom said, raising an eyebrow.

"nothing, I'm going to kelsey's, k?" I asked, grabbing my keys.

"did you not hear what I just said?" my mom asked, opening the fridge.

"I'll find something there." I said and I was out the door.

- -

"oh my god kelsey, this weird dude like added me on snap today and he's a total fuckboy." I said as I looked through her pantry for chips.

"oh yeah he texted me earlier from your old laptop asking about you, it was totally weird." she said from the couch.

"what?" I said, closing the door.

"fuck I forgot to tell you didn't I, yeah I gave him your Instagram lol." she said.

I walked over and sat next to her on the couch. "he keeps saying like he's my daddy and stuff." I said rolling my eyes and kelsey laughed.

"omg, you should totally lead him on." she said.

"no, what the heck." I said, trying to hold back a smile.

"come on, you know you want to."

"alright fine."