four

jack's pov

"hi daddy." she said. I almost fainted at her beauty. even in lounge clothes, she still was breathtaking.

"hi babygirl." I said, stepping forward and taking her soft face in my hands. I left kisses down her jawline, and one on her neck.

"what do you want to do?" she asked seductively, staring into my eyes with her soft blue ones.

"netflix and chill?" I asked with a smirk.

without saying anything, she grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs. it took everything in me not to grab her ass, as it was right in front of my face.

she climbed on her bed and I followed behind her. she put a show on, but I was only focused on her.

I laid down on her bed. propping myself up with my elbows. she laid her head on my chest and moved her hair to one side.

"let's play 20 questions, like the stripping version." I suggested.

"explain." she said quietly.

"like I'd ask you a question about me and you'd have to guess the answer, but if you get it wrong you have to take off one piece of clothing."

"ok." she said, sitting up and facing me, so her legs were crossed. "I'm going first."

"alright, ask away." I said.

"how old do you think I am?" she asked.

"17?" I answered in a questioning tone.

"fuck you're right." she said with a small giggle. I smiled.

"ok, how many siblings do I have?" I asked.

"um.. one?" she said.

"nope two." I smirked.

"ugh." she groaned but proceeded to remove her shirt.

her boobs were perfect. not too big, but enough for a good squeeze. she cleared her throat and I noticed myself staring.

I looked back up at her face and she laughed.

"babe, you're just so perfect." I said. "can I touch you?" I asked.

"please do, daddy." she said softly.

she moved closer to me and I reached out my hands, touching her stomach and then moving my hands up her sides, and running them over her breasts.

she brought her hand up to brush her hair out of her face and I took my hands off her.

"no daddy, please more." she said, moving so she was on top of me and bringing her hands to the back of my neck.

I first kissed her nose, and then her soft lips. I know I sound totally cliché when I say this, but it was magical.

I wrapped my hands around the back of her thighs and onto her ass, squeezing it which made her softly moan into the kiss.

I pulled her completely onto my lap and she wrapped her legs around me. she broke the kiss, motioning for me to take my shirt off.

I grabbed the collar and quickly pulled off the shirt. she ran her hands up my chest and rested them on my shoulders.

"daddy," she said, biting her bottom lip.

"oh, baby." I moaned before attaching my lips back to hers.

I kissed once on her jaw and then her neck, sucking the skin until I reached a spot that made her moan.

once I'd left a mark, I moved my hands down to the waistband of her shorts, and began pulling them down along with her underwear.

she grabbed my hands and stopped me.

"not yet, daddy." she said, not meeting her eyes to mine.

"babe.." I started.

"I think you have to go now, my mom will be home any minute." she said, grabbing her shirt and holding it over her chest.

"ok, babygirl." I said softly. I grabbed my shirt and put it on. she walked downstairs with me and showed me out the door.

"what the hell?" I thought.