five

cami's pov

I flopped onto the couch and rubbed my face with my hands. this felt wrong. I barely knew him, and I wasn't about to get naked with some guy I'd met online (sorta).

I went upstairs into my bathroom, taking off the uncomfortable lace and replacing it with a nike sports bra and calvin klein underwear.

I wrapped my hair into a big bun on top of my head and took my makeup off with some makeup wipes.

I lazily walked into my bedroom and plugged my phone into the charger. I scrolled through Instagram for a while before I noticed a had a message from jack.

jack; goodnight babygirl

me; goodnight jack

jack; I'm sorry if I did anything babe

me; it's not you its just, idk

me; I barely even know you

jack; yeah I get it

jack; I'll text you tomorrow

I turned off my phone and set it on my nightstand, wrapping my huge comforter around my body so it was nice and snug.

- -

"mom.." I called from the kitchen.

I waited for a minute and then she appeared.

"we have literally nothing to eat for breakfast." I said, rubbing my eyes.

"we have plenty," she said, "you could make an egg, pancakes, a smoothie,"

I sighed, "ok mom."

I quickly made myself a smoothie with some frozen fruit, popped in a straw and went back into my bedroom.

I laid on my bed and tried to think of things to do before my school pictures, which weren't until later.

I looked around my room a bit until something caught my eye. my favorite face mask from lush.

"huh, haven't used this in a while." I thought as I picked it up off the shelf.

I walked to my bathroom with my smoothie in one hand and the mask container in the other. I opened it up and set it down, inhaling the strong scent of mint.

I picked some up with my fingers and applied it evenly to my face. it felt cold at first, but then extremely refreshing. I washed the extra stuff off my hands and then went back into my bedroom.

I unlocked my phone and checked my snapchat. three messages from jack.

  jack; good morning babygirl

  jack; where are you?

  jack; are you ignoring me??

I quickly typed a reply.

  me; woke up late, sorry

  jack; send a picture of you😍

  me; I don't look good right now