nine

cami's pov

(time skip to later that day)

jack; i miss you already babe

me; i miss you too :(

  jack; i wish you would send me more of those pics babe😏

  me; *attachment one image*

jack; damn babygirl😍

me; i miss you daddy😩

jack; i want to touch you babe

me; *attachment one image*

me; i want you to fuck me daddy😫💦

jack; i'm so hard right now baby

  jack; what are you wearing

  me; *attachment one image*

  jack; damn we definitely need to go swimming together some time

  me; 😂❤️

it was so funny to me how seriously boys take sexting. like i'm literally in my bed right now, in sweats eating chips and he's "so fucking hard".

i was about to get up and get more chips, but my phone buzzed with another text.

jack; i want to come over

me; jack it's late and i'm tired and we already hung out

jack; you're sick of me??

me; no i'm just tired

jack; dude it's like 6:30

me; ik but still

jack; fine can we hang out tomorrow

me; schools tomorrow remember

jack; after school dummy

me; probably

me; i gtg my moms calling me i'll text you later

i shut my phone off and tossed it onto the bed. my mom wasn't really calling me, i was just tired and didn't feel the best.

most of my clothes were still old from last year, so i texted kelsey and told her i needed something new to wear for tomorrow.

i quickly put on some sweat shorts and brushed my hair out, before grabbing my phone and heading downstairs.

"i think me and kelsey are gonna go to the mall," i said as i walked into the kitchen, "i need something to wear tomorrow."

"ok," my mom said, "don't be out too late, you have to wake up early tomorrow."

"i know, i know," i said, grabbing my keys and purse and shoving my phone inside, "bye."

"bye hon." my mom said.

i walked outside and was hit by a wave of heat. i sighed, why must it be so hot here?

i climbed into my car and plugged my phone into the aux cord, after quickly texting kelsey and telling her i would pick her up.

i went on spotify and clicked shuffle on my playlist. the song "ooouuu" by Young M.a. came on and i sung along as i drove around to kelsey's house.

"why she keep calling my phone, speaking sexually?" i sang to kelsey as she opened the door and climbed in the passenger seat.

"every time i'm out why she stressing me?" kelsey sang back as she closed the door.

"you call her stephanie?-" i sang.

"i call her headphanie!" kelsey finished and we both laughed.

"ok, where you wanna go?" i asked.

"just the mall, i guess," she said, opening my phone to check what song would be on next.

"ok, you can't put any pictures of me on your story or anything, cause i told jack i was just chilling tonight and we couldn't hang out, got it?" i said.

"yep," she said, locking my phone and putting it back in the cup holder.

once we got to the mall, we first went to forever 21. they always have cute stuff there so i knew i'd find something.

i picked out a shirt and necklace from there, and some pants from free people. i had some sunglasses at my house that i figured would work well with those.

(a/n i'll put a picture at the end of the chapter)

once kelsey and i both had enough stuff for tomorrow (along with some new makeup) we went to a place in the food court of the mall to get some bubble tea.

"so," kelsey said as we sat down, "how's ur thing with jack."

"eh, not really going anywhere," i lied.

she nodded her head and took a sip of her tea.

--

this is the outfit i talked about earlier so yeah adios !!