Undecided part 1 (zen x reader x jumin)

I walked towards Zen's apartment with intentions of staying the night at his place. We've both been wanting this for ages, to become closer, to dive deeper into our relationship. I was about to ring the bell when I realised that the door was ajar. 'He should really lock his door...' I thought. Before calling out to him I heard not just his voice, but another more feminine voice. 'Is someone with him?' I thought, getting anxious. I debated whether I should even enter, what if I'm interrupting something? I just peaked a little bit through the crack between the door frame and the door itself only to see who I assumed to be 'Echo Girl' clinging to Zen. Not just clinging, but touching him everywhere and sweet talking him. I couldn't see Zen's face to tell if he's accepting it or not, but it didn't give me the right idea at all. Just to confirm my suspicions, I walked in. "Zen? Am I interrupting something?" He had an annoyed face but that changed to surprise when he saw me. That Echo girl saw this as just the right opportunity to give me a completely different idea of what was happening. "(y/n) it's not what you think at a-" He was cut off by Echo bitch's lips. She kissed him right in front of me. I had two options, whether to walk in and push her off him, or just run out of there. "T-this wasn't a good time was it?" I stuttered and tears welled up in my eyes. I didn't have the courage to do anything but run away and never look back.

 I knew that Zen is a loyal person but at the time I just couldn't process what was happening. 'Why couldn't he have just pushed her away?' is all I could think of whilst walking in the rain down the lit street. I didn't care if I was getting wet, I didn't care about anything anymore. He was my first actual love, we were actually getting somewhere. Right at my happiest moment, some celebrity had to ruin everything. I thought of one other person at the time who could help me. Jumin. He seems like a jerk to everyone, but to me, he's just as sweet as Zen. He's always looking out for me. He's even the one in charge of dropping me off to Zen's apartment. I pulled out my phone, and dialed Jumin's number, whilst trying not to get my phone too wet. He picked up on the second ring. "I'm at a meeting, what is it, (y/n)...are you outside?" He asked, hushed. "I-I'm sorry, Jumin, but *sniffle* c-can you pick me up?" I mumbled, trying to keep my voice from cracking. "...My driver's on the way, you're outside of Zen's apartment right?" "Y-yes... thank you" 

"Jumin? Weren't you at a meeting?" I looked at him standing in front of the open door of the black car. "(y/n) you look like a mess, and you're going to catch a cold, get inside now." Always in a hurry. I got into the warm car, he followed suit and signalled  the driver to start driving. "Jumin... did I interrupt anything?" I asked feeling really guilty, he is such a busy man, I can't just drag him with me all the time. "Nonsense, the meeting wasn't even nearly as important as the state you are in, take this." He handed me a warm latte and wrapped me up in a robe. "Thank you" "Will you explain what exactly happened?" "I caught Zen and... Echo girl, at the wrong time. I know she was doing it just to provoke me, but how could he let her do that? Why was she even there? Maybe I'm just overreacting but... I don't know anymore" 

Jumin helped me into his grand house and got one of his maids to prepare a hot bath for me, the lengths he goes to... "Jumin, I'm ok really there's no need-" "(y/n), just, make yourself at home but you have to listen to me as well, have a bath" I sighed in defeat and did as he said, it was very relaxing, but it got me thinking. "What am I gonna do now?"