Undecided part 3 (Jumin ending)

During the bath, you thought out your problems and came to a conclusion. "I know he didn't mean it, but I can't help but feel uneasy. Not because of Echo Girl, I just can't explain it..." You were getting anxious and started thinking about all those times when Zen would smile while chatting with someone on his phone, every time he seemed to get a phone call he'd leave the room to who knows where. He even cancelled plans with you when he didn't even have practise. You knew he wasn't the kind of person to cheat, but what is this horrible suspicion? Just like him, you also have a bit of a sixth sense, and it tells you that something is wrong. Someone knocks on the door. "(Y/n)? Are you finished yet? You must be hungry, join me for dinner." You smiled. Jumin was so kind. Not only that but he only showed his affectionate side towards you, no one else. "I'll be out in a bit, thanks Jumin!" "Alright" he asked the maid there to prepare towels and clothes for me.

"This is delicious Jumin! I'm so jealous you get to have this luxury everyday." He chuckled at your adorable face. "You can have it too, it doesn't have to be just me enjoying this food everyday."  You looked up at him with a confused look. "But... How? I'd have to live with you for that." You laughed amused. "Exactly." "Huh?" "Stay with me. You'll get to have all the luxuries of the world, you'll get to have dinner with me like this everyday. You won't have to worry about anything anymore (y/n)." Your jaw dropped. "W-what? Really? Are you serious?" "When am I ever not?" He then gently got out of his chair and walked around to you, taking your hand in his. "It's been a while now, but I have to tell you. When you and Zen began a relationship, I had all these feelings. It was horrible, assistant Kang suggested I must be jealous or heartbroken. Turned out I was. I love you (y/n). Long before Zen, long before anyone else, I just didn't know how to tell you..." "Jumin... Don't worry about that anymore. We'll have dinner together everyday from now on!" You said blushing. He kissed you all of a sudden taking you by surprise. You really loved Jumin all along...

I'm appreciating the votes and reads guys! Even though it's not that much, my account only just began and I couldn't be happier! Remember requests are open and feedback would be great, thank you!