When I'm with you (zen x reader)

From the first time he saw your face, your (h/l)(h/c) hair, your charismatic personality (I'm sorry if you're not that charismatic, I'm not either), he realized he loved spending time with you. In the beginning, to you, Zen just had a very flirty nature. You scoffed at the thought that he could even come to take a romantic interest in you, but you were ever so wrong.

First date

"Do you want to go with me to new years eve?" Zen asked you over the messenger. "What about everyone else?" you replied, getting butterflies. "No, it'll be just us. I want to spend some quality time with you, (y/n)" At this point you were fuming with embarrassment. 'Did he just ask me out?!' is all you were thinking, and of course you said yes to the offer.

Zen picked you up from a location near your apartment and you both drove to a beautiful beach not too far away. "Why did you wanna spend time with me, Zen? I'm not that interesting..." You questioned in the midst of your conversation. "You're amazing in my eyes, (y/n). I wanted to spend time with you personally because... I like me better when I'm with you." He smiled his signature smile at you with a pink blush dusting his cheeks. You were taken aback at his words and tried to cover up your dumb grin and dark pink hued face. "D-do you r-really mean that, Zen?" He stopped and gently nudged your chin up to face him. "Now why would I lie about that?" And with that he kissed you gently, leaving you wanting more. At that beautiful moment fireworks exploded in the sky and the both of you looked at the colourful lights in awe.

"I like me better when I'm with you as well"

HHHNNNNHGGGGGggg guys i dont know what to write about at this point PLEASE give me suggestions!! Also I really want to start writing another fanfic but idk on which characters pleaase suggest