Pretty lies seven x reader

Even if you don't, I want you to say you love me, to my face, because I'm going insane over you.

You were walking around the city with your arms linked to Zen's. "What movie do you wanna see (y/n)?" "Ummm.. How about (movie)?" "Let's go then shall we?" You were happy, he was happy, but that didn't mean everyone was. Little did you know that someone has been in love with you far longer than Zen has been. Seven. Luciel. Saeyoung. He loved you from day 1, and he still does, even though the pain from seeing you with someone else hurts so much. He was too afraid to say anything to you about his concealed feelings, worrying for you and himself.

He acts like he doesn't even care, but he was just scared, of hurting you.
One day you went to visit him.
It was all fun and games, at least in the outside. He was crying internally knowing that he won't get to have you. You saw right through him. You knew it all. You weren't so blind as to not see the pain he was enduring and knew he had feelings for you. In truth you liked him back, but you chose Zen because you were scared that Seven would reject you.
"Saeyoung... Stop acting" you said out of the blue. He looked at you confused. "?" "I hate seeing you in such pain, but how can we fix this situation? I can't just leave Zen, I love him... But that doesn't mean-" "Look me in the face and tell me that you love me.. Even if it's fake, I don't care." You were taken aback by his bold request. "I have all these feelings for you... I'm telling you because I know you found out.. I don't care, I know I'm just a fool for you... You're better off with Zen.." You stared at him sadly. "I love you, Saeyoung, but I mean it."

If there's anyone who actually enjoys my works, I'm sorry I don't update often at all. You know school and crap gets in the way... But thank you to everyone who actually read my works! 😊