Unfair (Jaehee x mc x seven)

I thought I was quite obvious, but I guess I wasn't, since you didn't even look at me twice. I guess it makes sense, since you think of me as just a friend, no way could she like me back, right? And as the days pass by I see you less and less, but in all that time I didn't realise, you were growing fond of another. Luciel wasn't charming in particular, I guess I wasn't either. He was always strange in the chats, although it was all a mask, I was always a simple minded person, truthful. I still don't know anything about him, clearly not as much as you did, my life was an open book. A boring one at that. 

I watched a familiar figure walk down the street, I followed to make sure. The girl had (hair length) (hair colour) hair  swinging behind her. It shone a lot like yours. She had (skin colour) skin glowing in the light in a naturally beautiful way, just like yours. It had to be you. I was about to approach you or call out (y/n)! But you turned into a nearby coffee shop too soon. When I passed by to look at you, I saw a table for two, one seating Luciel, the other with.. you. I should have seen it coming, but I guess I had a little hope left, screaming for you. 

My days at work were long and tiring, just as usual. But the heartfelt pain I was feeling was wearing me down twice as much as before. I can't stop thinking about you. Luciel is a lucky guy for sure, more lucky than I'll ever be. Yoosung always suspected something about me, I guess he figured it out. He won't stop messaging me about it and asks me to tell him everything, because he knows something is wrong. Even Zen has started to question me and asks about my health everyday, Not gonna lie it was nice to have people care for me so much, but none of it would cure the longing I had for you. 

One day, I thought i would be best for me to confess my feelings. I had to get this off my chest and determined once and for all, should I keep holding on to these feelings, or let them go? So I messaged you to meet up and my anxiety shot up. Finally when I got to see your face, my face burned and I forgot about the cold weather around me. My legs were trembling, my brain a tangle of emotions. But I did it. I told you how I felt in a blurt of words and looked down. How would you feel? Disgusted? Humiliated? No. You enveloped me in a warm hug and said.. "I'm sorry I can't return those feelings, but I will always keep you in my heart" I smiled and hugged you back, not letting you notice the hot tears making their way to your scarf. Life is so unfair, but I'll get through it. 

Ugh finally I sat down and actually wrote something! Guys can i get some requests out here? I'm running out of ideas here :( but I hope you like this chapter! Have a nice day!