Waves ~ (saeran x reader)

(Y/N) P.O.V

At one point in time, we were mere acquaintances... In fact, you refused to even talk to me until I pretty much clung to you all the time. I wanted to get to know you, you were surrounded by a mysterious aura i couldn't possibly ignore. It was difficult, and I got myself hurt trying to bring our relationship closer, but the hard work payed off. You finally accepted me. Not long after I realised my heart beat faster at the thought of you, it was frightening... What if all the time I spent with you goes to waste because of these feelings?

Saeran's P.O.V

I don't know why, but you wouldn't leave me alone. You would try to talk to me as though it meant the world to you. I was still in recovery from the past and lost faith in everyone. Being involved with other people was the last thing I felt like doing, but you changed that. We talked more often and you began to slowly deconstruct the mysterious wall I had built. It wasn't until a bit more time when I realised I wanted to be more than just a friend to you, it was a scary desire for me... what if you'd reject me?

  (Y/N) P.O.V 

It was amazing. You felt the same way. Happiness was an understatement, nothing could compare to the feeling of being wanted in the way you want the other. Of course you were just as afraid as I was to confess, but it happened. We were happy, everyone supported us. What could have gone wrong? I spoke too soon.

Saeran's P.O.V

I finally felt at peace with somebody after so long. You were really the light at the end of the dark tunnel I saw. it was truly incredible. I thought my life was finally piecing together again, but fate always has its way against me doesn't it?

"Saeran, it was really severe... She lost her memory"  

I visited her in the hospital room... 

"who are you? Are you related to the other boy who walked in not long ago?"

I ran, back home and didn't leave my dark, sullen room for days. It was insane. 

 (Y/N) P.O.V 

It  was strange indeed. When I saw the red haired boy walk in the room, he seemed so familiar. Something drew me to him, like I had a strong bond with him. But my memory had faded, there was nothing I could do, and the boy remained a mystery.

Saeran's P.O.V

Miracles do happen, and you managed to recognise me. I could never have felt more happier in my life. It was like we fell in love with each other all over again. 

 (Y/N) P.O.V  

I regained all my precious memories and reunited with him. He held me in his arms and the familiar feeling of warmth returned... It was like waves, we went high and low, strong or weak, but in the end, we gave life to each other.

Um idk if you liked this sappy story but recommendations please! on what characters to write on or what kind of scenario u like, thanks! :)