Crushes (yoosung)

You and Yoosung went to the same university, and had been friends for a reasonably long time. Long enough for you to have developed feelings towards the cheerful boy. However to your disappointment, he had his eyes set on someone else.

"(y/n)! I'm gonna do it, today, after school. She's gonna meet up with me!" Yoosung was literally glowing from happiness. You wanted to be happy for him, but the feeling just wasn't coming. "Good luck!" You still put on a smile for him after all, we can't be selfish now can we? The final bell was coming to an approach and you got ready to go home. For some reason Yoosung's confession slipped out of your mind and you thought you were gonna walk home together as usual. You saw his retreating figure and were about to call out as you saw a girl waving to him. Then it hit you that he was going to confess today. Feeling stupid, you decided to go on home alone. Whoops never mind. You decided to stalk your giddy friend. 

You were quite a distance away from the two so their voices were a bit unclear, you did pick up on some words here and there. "...for a long time now...I don't know what to say... really?...yes!" The two all of a sudden hugged and your heart sank, he was successful after all. 

Everyday after that your contact with Yoosung decreased bit by bit, until eventually you would simply smile at each other passing by the other. It saddened you deeply that him getting a girlfriend distanced your friendship drastically. You missed the blonde, there was no denying.

It had probably been about a year since Yoosung got a girlfriend and you pretty much never saw him. You would try to get over him, but like the red strings of fate, you can't untie yourself from the longing desire to be with him. Although there was a visible change in Yoosung's features, as though he was bored of a toy he played with every day. (no don't take that the wrong way). You wondered whether he wasn't interested in the girl anymore, but you wren't so sure.

One day, someone approached you. "(y/n)?" You turned around to see your long lost friend looking at you with an apologetic gaze. "Yoosung... hey" "yeah, hey... um, can we talk?" The two of you silently walked to a more quiet part of school. "What's wrong?" you asked. "Are you not mad at me? You know, for ditching you?" he asked. You sighed, "Nah, it's all good. Is that why you wanted to talk?" "Actually, I wanted to tell you that I broke up with her, just yesterday.." He looked down. You couldn't tell why he would want to tell you that. You were about to ask when he interrupted. "Just listen, I realised it wasn't her I wanted to spend time with... All this time, I failed to realise that you were the one. I-I know now how much I love being with you..." Your face was burning. 'did he just confess to me?'. In your overwhelmed state, Yoosung bent down and sweetly kissed you. You were the representation of a hot potato. "I hope you took that into consideration" said the cheeky boy and walked off. You couldn't stop smiling, "I already did"