Part 4

Castiel looked over at the other man, frowning slightly. "Are you sure? I would hate to impose on you," Castiel stumbled over his words.
The thought of staying at the house of someone he barely knew alarmed him. But he knew that Anna knew this man so he could not be a bad person. She had often spoken dearly of a friend who spent most of his time indoors, this could be him.

"Yeah. Really, it's fine. We have lots of spare rooms," Dean smiled back while rubbing the back of his neck.

"If it's alright with you, thank you," Castiel answered.
He picked up his suitcase as Dean led him out of the kitchen. Castiel followed Dean down a long hallway that led to the entrance of the house, opposite it was a big staircase up to the second floor of the manor. Castiel tried not to stare at Dean's ass as he walked in front of him up the stairs, he couldn't really help it. Dean was well dressed, tall, and handsome to boot. To distract himself he asked the other man, "Do you live here alone?"

"Alone? No, I live here with my brother and his girlfriend. They're both out of the house right now taking a vacation," Dean laughed lightly. He turned left at the top of the staircase and stopped at the second door on the right.
"This room has a bathroom as well," Dean motioned for Castiel to enter the room.

The room was decorated in dark blues and maroons. Thick curtains with tassel ties hung at the side of the two windows on the far side of the room. The bed had a beautiful embroidered flower pattern in gold colored thread that wove between a maroon cover. Off to the right wall was the bathroom door.
Castiel smiled back at Dean, "I really do appreciate this Dean."

"Holler if you need anything," Dean patted him on the back before leaving the bedroom.