An On The Phone Happiness

~Alex's POV~

Oh. My. Gosh. I hang up the phone. I have a better idea.

~Brian's POV~

"Joe it's not funny! I'm soaked!"
And suddenly their laughter died down. Through my earpiece I hear Murr say something. "Guys guys!!" he's almost whispering, "She's calling back!!" Confused, I looked up to see what those idiots were doing. Do they have my phone!!??  "You ferret put down my phone!!!" I ran over and quickly grabbed it.

~Alex's POV~

Still nobody answered after the second time. One more time. I dial the number again, and the phone is ringing. This person is not avail- I give up. It went straight to voicemail. I get up to find that the spoonful of ice cream is melted. Oh fuck my floor. I have to go get a towel!! I walk into my kitchen as I hear my phone vibrating.

Who's phone is ringing? Mine! Mine! Who's-

"Hello?!" I'm giddy with excitement.

I heard my everything on the other line.

"Hey listen I'm sorry, my idiot friends dialed you number and wouldn't stop calling. I wasn't paying attention"

My mouth hung open. I had to quickly respond.

"Brian?" Shoot I didn't mean to say his name!!

He stumbled to talk. "Yea- what? Uh.. Hi? I mean, do I know you?" I have to mess with him.

"So uh Brian-" he cut me off  "I said, do I know you?" His voice turned me on so much.

"Brian what socks are you wearing?" He didn't answer for a second, I thought he hung up.

"Uhm they're superman socks... why?" I smiled.

"Oh my friend Alex met you and gave those to you!" I quietly chuckled.

"Oh yeah! Wasn't she at the Block Party?" I heard him smile over the phone. That warmed me up.

"Yea that was her! She really loves you guys, you actually mean the world to her." I smiled again.

"Well she's amazing. And woah. Let me tell you a thing or two about that girl."

** hey guys! So basically that last part was Alex pretending that she was her friend. She wanted to know what the man had to say about her!