Bathroom Magic

~Alex's POV-

He grabbed a fistful of my hair as we locked eyes.

"Go on," he said, "get at it babe."

With his hand still tangled in my hair, I took off his boxers and he stepped out of them. His dick sprang out when I pulled his boxers off. He was probably 9 inches and already so hard. I saw a glare of pre cum on his tip. When I licked his pre cum my tongue passed through his slit. I felt him squeeze his hand into a fist as he almost ripped the hair out of my scalp.

"Babe, please don't tease me here, now," he said as he tilted his head back and ran a hand through his hair.

I licked his slit again, watching him suffer. I'm pretty sure he didn't want to be teased, as he lifted me up by yanking upwards while his hand was in my hair.

"You're not getting any of this baby. I'm working on you tonight," he said as he cupped his hands around my face and dug his nails into the back of my neck.

He took his tongue and rubbed it across my lips. I kissed him and he shoved his tongue inside my mouth and pinned me up against the wall. He had his hands flat, but pushing on my shoulders instead of having his hands on the wall. It felt like he was about to dislocate my shoulders but I didn't say anything, I was enjoying it. I could taste the cigarette on his breath. Once again, I was enjoying this moment so much I didn't care. I hate when guys smoke, but Brian made it so hot.