Packing Up

~Alex's POV~

I walk up to Brian, and hug him, tight.

"Let's just say that I might be moving in with my favorite man ever," he grew a huge smile.

"Oh my god Alex you're moving in?! Yes!! Oh my god I love you I love you I love you!!" he squeezed me so tight. I've never seen him this happy, ever.

"I love you too, do you wanna help me bring the boxes into your jeep?"

He said nothing, he walked over to a few of the large boxes in my living room, picked them up as I held my front door open for him, and he loaded the boxes into the car.

After about 45 minutes we loaded the last few boxes
into his jeep. I grabbed a leash and clipped it onto my dog Zorro. I also had 4 chickens named after the guys. They are all girls but since I'm a huge fan of my baby's show, I decided to name them Q, Sal, Murr, and Joe. I stood in my backyard staring at my chickens.

I heard Brian come outside, "Babe lets come back and get them later, we already have a lot of stuff in the jeep and you still have like 2 more boxes, there's no more room."

"Okay," I smiled. I walked up to him and hugged him, resting my head on his chest.

"Alex I am so happy you're with me, I love you."

"I love you too, so so much."

Since I didn't want to put my house up for sale yet, after we got back into the house we took some old cloth and hung them over the things I didn't want to get dusty. Brian took Zorro into the jeep while I locked up my house. We got into his jeep and drove back to his house.