You Cause Me Pain

~Alex's POV~

I'm in the bathroom gagging over the toilet when I hear Brian knock on the door.

"Fucking open this-" I opened it before he could even finish his sentence. I put my head back over the toilet.

He slammed the door shut and grabbed my waist. "Mmm did daddy's little slut get too much dick?"

He took off my pants as i'm still grasping onto the toilet. He lifted up my legs and put them on his shoulders. He dug his nails into my ass and licked my clit.

"Daddy fuckk!"

"Oh yeah you like that?" he said as he plunged his tongue inside of me.

His tongue was flicking around inside of me, licking all of my walls. His mouth felt so warm and his beard poked my inner thighs. As soon as he pulled his tongue out, he licked my clit again before getting up and shoving his cock inside of me. I was still holding onto the toilet and he was holding my thighs, keeping me in place. He started to thrust hard, moaning and screaming as his pace picked up.

"Daddy oh FUCKK!" I screamed, "Please, please.." i can't breathe. "PLEASE STOP!!! This HURTS!!"

"Fuck no!!" he said, thrusting into me even harder.

"PLEASE!!" I cry.

He doesn't say anything, but he pulls out and sticks two fingers inside of me, and started thrusting them deep
inside me. I can feel his fingernails scratching my walls. He wraps one arm around my stomach and picks me up, still fingering me with the other hand from behind. He brought me into the room and threw me on the bed.

"Stomach, NOW!"

I flipped over onto my stomach, as i felt him whip me with his leather belt. "OW HOLY FUCK!" He strikes me 3 more times, as I cry.

"I love the way you squirm baby," he says lowering himself down, biting my clit.

"That hurts too!! Cut it out!" i complain.