She's Made Up Her Mind

~Alex's POV~

I fell on top of the bed, looking over at him. Did that really just happen? I turn my body facing towards him.

"Hey babe?" he looks over at me. "Are you aware... that you weren't wearing protection..?"

He just gave me a blank look. Maybe he put a condom on but I didn't notice. But then I remembered the feeling of him releasing inside of me. I quickly shot up in bed.

"Shhh baby it's okay it's okay. Come on, lay back down." I laid down and covered my face with my hands.

"Brian I'm gonna get pregnant!"

"Don't jump to conclusions. A lot of girls don't get pregnant because maybe the person they were having intercourse with didn't have much of a load, just don't worry about it. We'll go to the drug store and get you a pregnancy test in a couple weeks. Alright babe? Until then, why don't you stay here?"

"Stay here as in move in?? Brian I don't think I can-"

"Okay that's fine.. let's just go to bed babe, we'll talk about this in the morning."

"I love you."

He pulled me into his body and put his head on top of mins. "I love you too babygirl."

~Brian's POV~

I'm glad I had Alex's address in my phone, because when I woke up she was gone. So the first place I figured to go was there. I got in my car and started to drive to her house. When I pulled into her driveway I hear a dog barking.

I hear her yelling from inside her house, "Zorro be quite!!"

When I walk in I see her running around frantically. She's so sexy, wearing my boxers from the night before, filled with cum.

"Brian," she says out of breath. "What are you doing here?"

I leaned down and kissed her. "To see what my girls up to." I look behind her shoulder to see a bunch of boxes.

"What the- Alex what the hell are you doing??"