This Car Is Comfortable

~Brian's POV~

I wasn't even thinking about finishing up the bit, I wanted to be with Alex. I told her we could head back to my car, I grabbed her hand and we started to walk. Her hand was so small compared to mine, but it was perfect. I approached my jeep and I let go of her hand and ran over to the door on the passenger side. I opened it for her and she's so cute the way her tiny body gets into the car. I shut her door for her and hopped into my seat. I turned my car on and we were off. I put my hand on her upper thigh, noticing it landed much much closer to her lady parts than I intended, but I left it there. She didn't seem to mind. I'm surprised she didn't ask where I was taking her. We were driving for about 20 minutes, we had both not said a word. I needed her. It was very dark, and I hadn't realized how late it was. 1 AM! We were going to be home in 15 minutes but I needed her right now.

~Alex's POV~

I saw Brian look at the time and he seemed surprised by it. It was 1:05, is didn't think it was that late though. All of a sudden Brian pulled over to the curb and shut the car off. All the light in the car was now darkness and I could see a thing.

"Brian what are you-"