Hurt Me.

~Alex's POV~

"I DONT CARE!!" he yells, "It's so fucking SEXY!!"

Fuck this. I decide to play along with his little Sex Slave x Owner game.

"Oh yeah baby? You like seeing me like this?"

"Fuck yes Alex."

"Daddy, hurt me."

"What?"

I didn't say anything. He grinned at me. He set the whip down and flipped me over on the bed.

"Don't move," he growled.

He came back with hand cuffs and a ball gag. He straddled me, his dick laying on my stomach. He strapped the ball gag around my head and had placed the ball in my mouth.

"Good girl," he said, kissing my breast.

He took the handcuffs and handcuffed me to his bed. "Now, you stay still, okay baby? Dont you DARE move."

He squeezed his hands very tight in my hipbones, causing tears to appear in my eyes. He slowly inserted himself inside me, not what i was expecting at all. His thrusts were slow and steady.

I coughed through the ball gag. "Alex, be PATIENT!!" he said slapping me across the face.

Surprising myself, i let out a small moan. He started picking up the pace, and with no warning he started to smash into me, his thrusts hard and fast. His hip bones were crashing into mine causing me pain. He started to slow down and he pulled out, also removing to ball gag. I gasped for air through my mouth. He scooted up at sat on my face, pushing his dick into my mouth. His head was poking the back of my throat, and my teeth were rubbing up against his shaft. I felt his dick twitch in my mouth, and with that hr busted a load down my throat.

"Alex baby, i love the way you suck my cock.
You're so fucking sexy!" he says, digging his nails into my waist.

He started sucking and nibbling on my neck, making me moan. He lowered himself down and started biting my clit.

"Fuck!" I moan

"Does that hurt."

"Yes daddy"

"Fucking good," he says, gritting his teeth on my clit.

He shoved his tongue inside of me and started twirling it around. He started rubbing my clit with his thumb. He was moaning into my vagina, making my knees shake.

"Daddy, I'm cumming!" i moan.

The orgasms he gives me are amazing. He lapped up all of my juices, still making me moan. He pulled himself up and kissed me. He uncuffed me and threw them on the floor. We are both panting, and he lays down next to me trying to catch his breath. We laid there cuddling completely naked, our naked skins touching, drenched in sweat. I look at the clock to see it's 6:30. Brian sees me looking at the clock.

"Wanna go out for dinner? He says out of breath. We both burst out laughing, and cuddle into eachothers arms.