You Asked For It

~Alex's POV~

Why? Why!!! Why God? Why do I let this man tease me??

~Brian's POV~

I love teasing her. I lay on our bed, soaking wet. i sprawl out and start to jerk off. I moan loudly, hoping she would hear. I hear her turn off the shower. Good.

~Alex's POV~

I've had enough of him teasing me. Before I could even proceed my shower, I hear him moaning. I don't even care that I'm all wet, I hop out of the shower and open the door to see my baby jerking off on our bed.

"Babe, you've had enough, come here," he said rubbing his dick.

I climb on the bed, and lay on top of him. Our naked bodies feel so good touching. I went to go kiss him, but he flipped me over and pinned me down.

"Brian wait-"

"Shut the fuck up."

He grabbed my hips. "Mmm baby wait."

"Argh Now what???"

He got up from the bed and came back with handcuffs. He took my hands and handcuffed them to the bedpost, above my head. He put his hands on my waist, forcing me to stay still. He gets down and licks my opening, flicking his tongue. He gets up and jerks his dick a couple of times, before shoving it inside of me.

"Oh fuck brian," I moan.

He pulled out and quickly pounded back into me, "did I not say shut the fuck up?"

I close my eyes and nod. He thrusts harder into me hitting my G spot every time.

"B-b-brian," I manage to get out between moans.

"Alex do you not get," he pauses, while we both gasp for air. "Do you know.... what shut the fuck up... means?!" he says between pants.

"Yes daddy.. I do," I say.

"Why don't you fucking show it," he says getting up and straddling my chest. "Suck it. Now."

I go to grab his length but he smacks my hand. He takes his dick in his hand and shoves it down my throat. He does all the work, thrusting into my mouth. When he hit the back of my throat he came, and I swallowed all of it. He tasted amazing.

"Mmm baby girl now your free," he said uncuffing me.

I didn't say anything, I pushed him down on the bed and climbed on top of him. I slammed down and moaned with the feeling of his cock entering my body.

"Oh fuck your so tight," he screamed grasping my waist.

I grind and move my hips back and forth keeping a steady rhythm. My pace picks up as we both start to moan and pant even louder. I feel a pit in my stomach that realized he hadn't put on a condom.

"Oh babe I'm so close," he screamed and moaned.

My pace started slowing down.. no no no.

~Brian's POV~

As Alex's pace began to slow down I released inside of her. She felt so fucking good.