The Concert

Chapter 5:

When One Direction came on Leah, Isabel, and I jaws dropped. Niall..the Niall Horan was wearing the hat I got him. They walked onto stage waving at all there friends. Then Niall looked right at me and smiled and gave me a wink. I could not believe this was happening to me. My legs started to get weak I thought I was going to pass out, but that would be humiliating. So I simply smiled back.

Then one direction all started to sing story of my life together. This was the greatest day of my life. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world because Niall actually remembered me.

After all this happened I realized Niall must have read my letter. Thats how he knew to follow me and remembered me and wear my hat I got him.

After they finished story of my life they started to sing some more songs from there new album. Leah, Isabel, and I sang along to every song. Sadly the concert came to the end.

We were about to leave a huge man in a secretary jacket came up to us. Ladies I'm gonna have to ask you to come with me" he said in a deep voice.

We followed him down the halls all the way back stage. Then we saw them. One Direction was standing there waiting for us. "Hello love" niall said to me. "hey you wear my hat" I told him. "Yeah I told you I loved it" he smiled. I started to blush. we talked for About 15 min.

We laughed together and talked about the concert. I started to realize maybe niall will remember me but most Likely not sadly but at least I can remember this moment. I did not know much at this point but I knew one thing I was absolutely 100% sure I was in LOVE with niall. But then it was time for One Direction to leave. Niall gave me a famous horan hug and then we went back to Leah's car and left to go back to the hotel we were staying at.