The Collaborations

Chapter 3:

We found our seats on the floor 3rd row away from the stage. We all say there in silents thinking about how we just met one direction. It got quite while all of us were taking it in. Then I realized to one direction we were just some more fans that they were going forget by show time. This thought made me sad, it made me realize that Niall was never going to read my letter most likely.

"Hey Jayden are you okay?" Isabel said with a worried look on her face. I looked up and gave a fake smile. "Yeah I'm fine, why y'all ask?" I lied. " It just that you looked kinda down, that's all" Leah said. "Well, it's just that One Direction will most likely never even remember us at all, were just...just another one of there random fans to them" I explained. "It's okay, One day they'll notice us when were famous, right Isabel?" Leah asked Isabel. "Yeah Leah's right, don't worry about that lets just enjoy the concert" Isabel said with a huge smile on her face.

"Yeah y'all are right" I agreed. But yet that was all could think about. We have been in a singing group for the past 4 Years called the Collaborations and we still are not famous. We post videos of us singing on twitter and we are really good. Our plan have always been become famous then become friends with One Direction, but we still are not even famous at age 16. At this rate we will always be just some more random little One Direction fans that they have no idea that we exists.