The contract

Chapter 8:

* 2 Years Later*

A lot have happened in the last two years.We are 18 now. The Collaborations went to the Xfactor and got 3rd place over all. We were all so disappointed that we didn't win but 3rd is good just not the best.

But Then, the most amazing thing happen. Simon called us to his office to sign us with his record company. He said we had amazing voices and could be the next big thing.

"First, we have to get y'all to open up for something, something big so you will get noticed" Simon told us. "Like what, a event or another singer?" I asked him. "The bigger the better, you girls are already super famous if you don't get out there and sing for them they are not going to want to be your fans anymore" he explained. " Then what's big enough to put us on the map?" Isabel spoke. "How about a tour?" Leah wondered. "You girls are not ready for a tour yet, but I can send you with another tour about to start and you can open up for all their Concerts, that's what I did with 5SOS, and now they are big time famous" Simon explained. We all got in a group and discussed if we want to do what Simon suggested and open up for somebody on there tour. "Thats sound like it will work , we have all decided to go with that" I told him our answer. "Okay, Great" he said in excitement while taking out the contract. We all signed it and then went back to our new home in L.A. California.

When we got home we stated to pack our bags for the tour, because Simon told us to. He said he will call today to tell us what tour we are going with and we will be on tour before we know it. When we were done, we all sat on the couch to watch a movie. We had a huge pink soft blanket, and Leah made us some popcorn. When everyone was comfortable on the couch we stated to watch the movie.

"Ring, Ring, Ring" the phone rang. " I got it" I screamed out. Isabel paused the movie. "Hello" I answered. "Hi Jayden, this is Simon, your manager. he said. " Oh, hey Simon, what's up?" I asked him. " Well we found a awesome group y'all can go on tour with" he explained. " Great, who is it?" I asked him. " One Direction!" he screamed though the phone.